ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just had to honestly pull myself back into reality. It's easy to get sucked into "this price is better than most are paying"...

but i stepped back and thought about what other shoes i could get for the amount these are going for.

You can get a actual high end shoe for this same money. I wish all of you good luck. I'll be shopping for pleateds i guess lol.
Yeh man I would like the shoe but only for retail no way in hell am I paying them resell prices.  If I am going to spend 1k on something it more than likely will not be a shoe lol.

Just had to honestly pull myself back into reality. It's easy to get sucked into "this price is better than most are paying"...

but i stepped back and thought about what other shoes i could get for the amount these are going for.

You can get a actual high end shoe for this same money. I wish all of you good luck. I'll be shopping for pleateds i guess lol.
see i'm here with you. back in the day if I didn't cop at retail, I would consider buying on ebay, but the prices weren't as lucrative back then. Now if I miss a big release that is it for me. There are alot of other sneaker brands I would wear or even clothes I could get. Pleated baleciagas are really nice. I've never owned any of the more luxurious J's or w/e but the leather on my pleateds were like 10x better than any shoe I ever came across from nike haha. I sold my pair awhile back for 700ish

Last edited:
Adidas EU shipped my pair, was getting worried as I saw numerous NTers getting their shipment confirmation earlier today.

Cannot agree more. Cab treat myself to another pair of mmm tbh if I'm desperate to spend $

Yup 
laugh.gif

I aint eeem mad at cha, brah..... just dont go out and buy drugs or anything with it..lol 

take your girl on vacation or something 

Window open, ears piqued for that glorious sound of the UPS truck

FedEx faked me out at like 9:45

damn you ate as well? I feel like those eating are the ones who ate multiples already lol. Like you, mwalker, onesickretro, ssakrim. This memes for yall lol.
Nah, i said that because i saw a few people score this morning.. i'm good with the one pair i have on the way 
nerd.gif

What do you guys think about sz 9 350's for 600, worn once?
thats really tough because there is a lot of conflict right now with what the market value will be on these in a while. I would look around for the rest of the week because pairs will be shipped in to people who bought via online and check out what is happening.

The person who bought off you is probably going to be selling them for $2500 in a few months. I would have def sat on that size if I were you. Nice profit though

I woulda waited it out and sell for 2 plus imo

With these, I think they'll rise in price, but I wanted to move them quick and left with a $660 plus a free pair of boosts and SBB 1s. I plan on wearing them too and making the Boosts and everyday shoe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom