ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going out of your way to show how much you don't care about your shoes is the new thing. It's always annoyed me because the people who do it and talk about those who are OCD about keeping their shoes clean  and walk in the rain with bags around their are literally the same type of whack, just choosing a different path to get there. 

Hmm, people taking it too serious with shoes, both the lovers and the haters.

hey ur a size 10 in j's with a little room to spare? I'm a 10 in j's too but they are real snug because thats how i like them jw if i should go for 9 or 10 if i wanna grab a pair
I'd say my size 10 Js fit me just right, not too much room or swimming in them.  There's actually two pairs I had to size down to a 9.5 in (2014 black/infra 6s and 2015 Oreo 4s).  Hope that helps.

Can you elaborate on perfect? Does it have extra toe room or does it have very little to no toe room at all?
Def a little bit of room. With no-show Nike socks on, I have like maybe a 1/4 inch of room. Without socks there's obviously more room. They feel loose and snug at the same time, it's weird but very comfy. Hard to describe

I lifted my toes up and here's around where my big toes hit:

What are the chances of Adidas catching their mistake.

I had two orders.

One was shipped & one was just canceled ( I posted pic of email).

I checked my bank account and they took off both pending transaction. 434 dollars was back into my account.

So pretty much got a free pair of Yeezys.

I had two orders.

I checked my bank account and they took off both pending transaction. 434 dollars was back into my account.

SHHHHH

But for real that's awesome homie 

Last edited:
lol whats going on with FNL's website? Restock 
nerd.gif

I had two orders.

Lol, nah.. They'll get their money. No mistake, just a normal part of charges like this.

Last edited:

Def a little bit of room. With no-show Nike socks on, I have like maybe a 1/4 inch of room. Without socks there's obviously more room. They feel loose and snug at the same time, it's weird but very comfy. Hard to describe

I lifted my toes up and here's around where my big toes hit:
Appreciate the info and pic, thanks!

Are you wearing socks in the pic? Is it no show or regular thicker socks?

How about the width? Does it feel tight in the middle of the foot?

Appreciate the info and pic, thanks!

Are you wearing socks in the pic? Is it no show or regular thicker socks?

How about the width? Does it feel tight in the middle of the foot?
Yes, no-show nikes. More room barefoot.

I have hella flat feet, so I assume that means that they (my feet) are wide, and the middle feels perfect. Feels like the feet equivalent of how I imagine snuggling Kim K would be like 
laugh.gif

Only place it sort of feels lose is by the opening to insert your feet, but that's intentionally large to make slipping them on and off/accommodating all sorts of feet possible. It's not like most shoes so it's something to get used to but no complaints.

Last edited:
It's easy to turn down 900$ which is really 700$ once you factor in the cost of the shoes

If you have spent money on thing close to that in the past or make enough to justify keeping them.

To me like some others in here. I rather have something of value that I like personally than to flip it and just buy more shoes prob Gr ones at that

Unless you put the money toward something much greater like a first car for one dude or school I can see the move. Or unless u was in it for pure resell which case nvm u just saw and opportunity.

But if u planned on keeping them and now changing ur mind cause of resell with no real plans with the money but to buy some other crap what's the point

Money comes and goes but having something to look back on is kinda cool

Cause you are going to have the post next year man I should have never sold my blah blah blah. Then stare at your 3 Gr Jordan's you brought and lower ur head.

Last edited:
Still have a few pending charges on different cards. Did not receive conformation for any pairs. Anyone get the charges taken off their account yet?

It's easy to turn down 900$ which is really 700$ once you factor in the cost of the shoes

If you have spent money on thing close to that in the past or make enough to justify keeping them.

To me like some others in here. I rather have something of value that I like personally than to flip it and just buy more shoes prob Gr ones at that

Unless you put the money toward something much greater like a first car for one dude or school I can see the move. Or unless u was in it for pure resell which case nvm u just saw and opportunity.

But if u planned on keeping them and now changing ur mind cause of resell with no real plans with the money but to buy some other crap what's the point

Money comes and goes but having something to look back on is kinda cool

Cause you are going to have the post next year man I should have never sold my blah blah blah. Then stare at your 3 Gr Jordan's you brought and lower ur head.
Exactly. If I sold these I'd just buy more clothing and shoes, and it would be **** that I can get at any time (bape, supreme, etc). These are yeezys. I've been a Kanye fan forever, and I've always wanted a pair of yeezys. Having these and be able to rock em whenever I want is worth way more than a few hundred bucks to spend on more clothes I'd be able to buy whenever. 

Despite being in the #collegestruggle I'm keeping them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom