ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who else is waiting for a shipping email from Adidas since some didn't get a cancelation email yet???

i need to stop checking my tracking number
laugh.gif
At least you got one 
frown.gif

laugh.gif

​did anyone's pear from a us retailer come without the white tag attached to the one shoe? curious 

Copped a pair off ebay size 10 for $700 on release day. Guy says hes got an order confirmation from footlocker but hasn't received a tracking number yet. Were there any cancelled orders from footlocker?? On top of that, the guy says he's leaving town on the 3rd and wont be able to ship them to the 11th when he gets back. WTF???

Copped a pair off ebay size 10 for $700 on release day. Guy says hes got an order confirmation from footlocker but hasn't received a tracking number yet. Were there any cancelled orders from footlocker?? On top of that, the guy says he's leaving town on the 3rd and wont be able to ship them to the 11th when he gets back. WTF???

Last edited:

LOL, If that wasn't in the description i would ask for a refund asap

I haven't received a paycheck in 10 weeks and found out I'm getting an extra 2 gs because of it. Still can't see myself paying for resale.

Hopefully I can scoop up the next release.

I never cop shoes unless it's in hand. Out of all the people who got them in hand on release day, you could have definitely found another for $700

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom