ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone with a pair from Finishline post a picture of the front of the box? I'd like to see if there is another label besides the size label? Thanks!

i think you'll be good.. the number of ebay auctions with "yeezy 350 boost" have been in the 1,200's all week... last week they were in the low 1,000's   *again # of live auctions* 

clearly more pairs in hand = more auctions..it'l be interesting to see what happens in 2 weeks when some of these pairs start getting snapped up .
how many of those pairs are fakes though?

nerd.gif

hope youre ready to file that pp claim

already had to file 2 from the site

smh

I've had all great experiences with Grailed thus far, but I figure there's always recourse if it goes bad. Reverse image search of the pictures shows he probably didn't steal them, but you never know. We'll see!

I've had all great experiences with Grailed thus far, but I figure there's always recourse if it goes bad. Reverse image search of the pictures shows he probably didn't steal them, but you never know. We'll see!

There is a habitual scammer on there with a legit pair of size 11s. He will send you all sorts of tagged pics, then when you send the cash, he disappears, creates a new Grailed user name and repeats the process.

I had to file a claim as well. That site is filled with scammers for Yeezys.

Of those who has to file claims from grailed transactions, what ended up happening? Did they send you fake shoes or not send anything at all?

There is a habitual scammer on there with a legit pair of size 11s. He will send you all sorts of tagged pics, then when you send the cash, he disappears, creates a new Grailed user name and repeats the process.

Do you know if those people have gotten their money back? Seems like I could always go through Grailed/PayPal worst case

Of those who has to file claims from grailed transactions, what ended up happening? Did they send you fake shoes or not send anything at all?

He never actually sent anything. I got the money back from PayPal today, as the gentlemen, who was going by "Hunter Carnes," never responded to the dispute.

Do you know if those people have gotten their money back? Seems like I could always go through Grailed/PayPal worst case

I got my money back. Grailed provides absolutely no security,. They simply direct you to PayPal.

What's funny is when I emailed Grailed, they advised me that "Hunter Carnes" is a known fraudulent seller. Evidently, they keep banning him, but he keeps coming back.

Best of luck sir!

Much appreciated!

He never actually sent anything. I got the money back from PayPal today, as the gentlemen, who was going by "Hunter Carnes," never responded to the dispute.
I got my money back. Grailed provides absolutely no security,. They simply direct you to PayPal.

What's funny is when I emailed Grailed, they advised me that "Hunter Carnes" is a known fraudulent seller. Evidently, they keep banning him, but he keeps coming back.

Hmm, makes you wonder why he keeps trying if the buyers are getting refunded. Thank you very much for the info.

I don't even recall anybody actually getting through on FNL from NT, (except for a few trolls who swears they did). I've seen a few on eBay with FNL confirmation screen shots. 

I warned^ but it looks like he negotiated and possibly got a good feel from the seller. Done multiple purchases on there and only had 1 problem. It was my fault also though, there was no communication from the get go.

Delusions.

Every post you make just further confirms you are someone that has never had a pair of shoes highly desired by others.
So you children have never heard of facetiousness?

I'll make it more obvious next time with more smileys. Idiot 
laugh.gif

Have fun patting yourself on the back for copping the most overproduced pair of Yeezys of all time. Since I know that's where all your self-worth comes from 
laugh.gif

On that note. I'm retiring from this thread.

Have fun trading stories of paying $1000 for these joints. 
roll.gif

I'll be in the Bordeaux thread 
pimp.gif
nthat.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom