ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sold my 350 Boost today to buy college textbooks and some clothing. Feel a little sad but priorities >
Smart move homie. Get the education, make the real money then the 4-500 to get them back or whatever seems minimal. I stopped buying shoes until after I got my BS, MS and Certification and worked int the industry for a minute.

Good move on your part homie.

Sold my 350 Boost today to buy college textbooks and some clothing. Feel a little sad but priorities >
Smart move homie. Get the education, make the real money then the 4-500 to get them back or whatever seems minimal. I stopped buying shoes until after I got my BS, MS and Certification and worked int the industry for a minute.

Good move on your part homie.

THIS.

Don't even second guess yourself on that. You did the right thing.

Yeah life>shoes

I sold my Freddy's a few years back to pay off the rest of my semester and it broke my heart but man it was worth it

somewhat agree. I thought textbooks were a bit overrated, unless you don't listen and class and take notes. I didn't buy one book my last 2 years. Would borrow a book from someone in class and take it to this copy place and have them copy the whole book for me. $10.

#teamshady

laugh.gif
 it was also on the last shoe.

ehh, little things like that don't mean much to me. Always thought the black pair was better from the jump
smokin.gif
...one thing I do appreciate is Kanye and these dumb*** color names, Turtledoves and Pirates 
laugh.gif
 ...couldn't just go with grey and black. 

It's a catch 22.

You work so hard in school to land a good job to buy all the kicks you want.

Once you can afford them, you'll never get to wear them :frown:

I wanted to update you guys on the eBay chargeback.

I went to the UPS store and requested an interception and paid $18 for it. The manager told me everything is cool and that I should receive the package by next week. So last Thursday, I head to the UPS store to drop some things off and ask one of the workers the status of the interception. He tells me the package was postponed and to check with them NEXT week. A bit inconvenient but I shrug it off, knowing its not going to the scammer. Fast forward today I get a missed call from UPS (I was at the theaters). Once the movie is done I call them back and I was told there was no package and that the only person who could help me wasn't there (manager left early). I go home, check the tracking information, and it's been delivered and signed by the scammer 
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

I call UPS support and they tell me there's nothing they can do on their end, so I should check with the UPS store tomorrow. I feel helpless. 
frown.gif

Lol he hasn't responded yet. Told the other guy (a fellow NTer) he got them at sneakercon and legit checked there...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom