ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

come on guys, you know theres no such thing as a friendly oop on yeezys 
laugh.gif
Not true 
pimp.gif

Forum is pretty dead imo considering the drop is a week away. Doesn't really mean much but I'm still a bit surprised.

nah once raffles open up on monday and the hours leading up to the thursday app reservations, this thread will jump. 

So far I know of three spots getting these in Houston. All in the same mall. Possibly four in the same mall.

FFS was hoping Harrods might be a low key cop because they don't release any info anywhere.  Phoned them, told me people queued for two days there last time.  My list is getting smaller...

My store has 13 pair whole size run including the exclusive 12.5 and 13.5 but who knows what we doing our district managers took our shipments yesterday in the DTLR Yukon more info to follow for those in the CLT area

Actuallually i think overall the ssme amount of stores got the yeezys. Also some stores that had em last time dont have em this time. And there are some new stores.AND the only full list you can trust is he one in adidas website.

called some of the stores listed, in my area, and 2 straight up told me theyre not getting them. either they are clueless, are being told to say that, or backdooring :rolleyes

I just need two pair man...one to rock and the other to barter for some Turtles

exactly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom