ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
the I need to read NikeTalk's rules.? I just called  H Lorenzo 
 West Hollywood (since its a confirmed place to get these from adidas) and they said they're already sold out...? Trolling to the max?

No they're legit gone :evil:

Keep us updated, was about to head there aswell, but didn't wanna go and not come out with a ticket 
laugh.gif
Gonna head up there tomorrow with the wifey... gettin' off work early to make the trek #sd2cm

Lol @ some of these stores and their 10-6 raffle sign up times. Really ******* with the people who have 9-5s

Wow. When I thought it couldn't get any worse. Went to one champs, got there at 7 they said "corporate policy is 10-6 for raffle sign ups" I said **** it and got my tickets from my other stores. Went to a second champs and they told me Wednesday morning from 8-10am lolololol. Champs is scum. View media item 1676818

Anyone know if Adidas Roosevelt field started their raffles yet? Called a bunch of time and when I actually got thru they said they didn't know what I was talking about...smh

the fact that expressions is getting these really makes me think these are GRs  
roll.gif

still entered the raffle doe 

Something is different with this release. More places this time around have their stock committed to that damn app and there seems to be less places locally that'll have them. I'm just hoping he current stock lists and locators are wrong.

I've also talked to a handful of stores that don't have half sizes, I initially assumed they were misleading and backdooring pairs but at least 4 different boutiques confirmed they only have full sizes.

Like I said something's up with this release. I just hope it means more pairs will be available on Adidas.com.

Yes, I've also been hearing half sizes will be rare.

Personally, it seems like a good portion of the big stores will have them (Footlocker and fam) but boutiques much less so....

any info yet on stores in NYC doing raffles? Or just wait on the tweet. I'm pretty sure FTL on 42nd and 34th tweeted out when they were doing raffles. Same goes for Kith and EB.

site crash before launch time? I didn't use footsites last go around..
crashed like a half hour before launch and stayed down pretty much until late afternoon. sizes didnt even sell out until hours after they dropped because the sites crashed so bad.

crashed like a half hour before launch and stayed down pretty much until late afternoon. sizes didnt even sell out until hours after they dropped because the sites crashed so bad.
THIS!!^ It was a hot mess!!! And then, the cancellations came.......
mean.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom