ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Which is better to use? Early links or twitter links? Everyone here is so much more kind than the KTT forum. Bunch of selfish pricks over there.
early links tend to work for most sites but be sure to use twitter and early links togther in case early does not work. In my experience footsite early links almost always work.

I was on the confirmed app in less than 5 seconds of the reservations opening and never even got past the 15 second countdown. That app is worthless. Oh well, Tubular X knits are better looking anyway.

Not even wasting my time going inland and  stay on the westside as well lol..LA traffic is not to be played with

Pretty sure there's a pacsun on 3rd st promenade...

early links tend to work for most sites but be sure to use twitter and early links togther in case early does not work. In my experience footsite early links almost always work.
Good looks. Which site is going to be the best choice to use? I've heard Pacsun and Adidas will be the top choices.

its typically day of release and its worthless. They raffle off like 5 pairs max and I swear the same fools be winning...

Bruh.... Just called them up spoke to a dude named Julio. Real cool guy man. Said they'll release info friday for release date. As for now...Omw to Glendale pacsun right now. They ain't picking up since yall fools keep calling them for phone orders. I'll keep yall lurkers entertained and post updates

Last edited:
Is it even possible to cop without a bot?
frown.gif

I've already given up on raffles... Haven't had any time due to work and doesn't look like I will have any time for the duration of the raffles. Online it is [emoji]128553[/emoji]

Is it even possible to cop without a bot?
frown.gif
yes i copped 3 pairs manually on the turtle doves, and to your other question, pacsun was a joke last release. Adidas and footsites are your best bet and of course theres the random drops throughout the day from other sites.

yes i copped 3 pairs manually on the turtle doves, and to your other question, pacsun was a joke last release. Adidas and footsites are your best bet and of course theres the random drops throughout the day from other sites.
Thank you
glasses.gif
! Best of luck to both of us in copping them on saturday!

To swing by Pac Sun in Glendale from the westside or not toooo in 4:30pm LA traffic. You see Yeezus. This is the **** you make me contemplate. I don't even need it, but I DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 PWECIOUSSSS 

View media item 1679458

LOL. I work in Compton by the 405 but live in Ktown. Going to take me the usual 1 hour to get home even though I use Fast Trak on the 110 then another 30-40 to hit up the hollywood raffle and then head over to Glendale....

LOL. I work in Compton by the 405 but live in Ktown. Going to take me the usual 1 hour to get home even though I use Fast Trak on the 110 then another 30-40 to hit up the hollywood raffle and then head over to Glendale....
Bruhhhhhh. Struggle is real. I was thinking about heading to melrose too for the shoe palace and see what's good. Funny man I live by usc and I'm han**** Saram too

i dont get it. how is the tab connected to the timer?
some apps have weird interactions with the tab and the voice command things, like you can stare at a snapchat as long as you want if you use them while its open, it probably has something to do with the code 

Can someone confirm Pacsun is until 6pm? Phone won't pick up. Would help before I sit here another 50 min LOL

@jDilla14

Will do brah

Last edited:
Any info on the Toronto Foot Lockers / boutiques that are getting these?

Do you mean quantity available? I have no idea but if I just had to take a stab at it, prob less than 250 in total for the whole. Just a wild guess though.

For some reason, pulling up on the tab and sending it back down, caused the timer to go away and reveal the "reserve now" screen. It was odd almost like the app reset it's state every time the tab was pulled. Definitely some glitch.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom