ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone in the Bay get calls from Champs or Pac Sun? I know Adidas is waiting until tomorrow.
So does that mean Adidas SF ended raffle entries? Shiet. Here's the info I got:

Darkside Initiative: Online raffle via blog

Shoebiz: Raffle entries being collected until tomorrow at 7pm

Undftd: In-store raffle; line-up starts at 9am tomorrow, they draw winners at 10am. 

Last edited:
Fuhhhh the one thing I was supposed to ask. My bad didn't get to. Was running around with my butthole clenched From holding my **** from that one hour drive. SM was at 6pm, but I don't want to assume. The Adidas store is good Tim 9 pm. Gogogogogo counterstrike voice

i hope you flourish man. You're putting in work.

Undftd: In-store raffle; line-up starts at 9am, they draw winners at 10am. 
I called Adidas on Monday or Tuesday and their phone message said it starts Thursday lol but Pogiwun told me he was there that same day I called and they were doing a raffle.

Last edited:
Hey guys, I'm not new to NT, had an account in the pass. I got a miss call from a strange #, call 45 mins after I saw the call, it was Champs Boston, guy said raffle closed, they give it to the next person.

Hey guys, I'm not new to NT, had an account in the pass. I got a miss call from a strange #, call 45 mins after I saw the call, it was Champs Boston, guy said raffle closed, they give it to the next person.
That sucks. Whenever I'm waiting for a raffle call, I always make sure to keep my phone on me on loud at all times.

Damn... have to be on high alert for the call. My phone is gonna be glued to me Thurs and Friday.

LESSON LEARNED HOLMES.

That sucks. Whenever I'm waiting for a raffle call, I always make sure to keep my phone on me on loud at all times.

Had it on loud all day, after I came home from work, took it off. They call me 6:47pm, wasn't excepting them too call that late

@Foamposite XI... Champs Southcenter and Bait as far as actual locations plus a few more online... Hope u flourish bro!!

Is adidas' raffle still open tomorrow?

Undftd: In-store raffle; line-up starts at 9am tomorrow, they draw winners at 10am. 

Ends today, they draw tomorrow. Email winners. The phone message as of yesterday at least was accurate.

Good info, I would do UNDFTD but have to be at work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom