ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
 Them feels on a Thursday. Congrats

DAMN - can't believe I won the Size raffle for my size!! Just got the email! thank you lord

That's one pair locked down, hopefully luck will extend to other raffles I entered.

Last edited:
Do you guys think there will ever be a pair of shoes by Kanye that aren't super exclusive? It seems like every pair of shoes he has designed for the past 7 years have been exclusive.. I seriously doubt this will ever change as he has essentially become a hype-generator for brands' sneakers (LV, Nike, Adidas)

Do you guys think there will ever be a pair of shoes by Kanye that aren't super exclusive? It seems like every pair of shoes he has designed for the past 7 years have been exclusive.. I seriously doubt this will ever change as he has essentially become a hype-generator for brands' sneakers (LV, Nike, Adidas)

It's funny too, because part of his comments after switching to Adidas is that he wanted everyone to be able to get em. Still not even close, Ye.

An Adidas Originals Store in the Emirates is getting about 70 pairs. I'm guessing this is the ball park number for most stores, probably less for FTL, Champs etc. 

It's funny too, because part of his comments after switching to Adidas is that he wanted everyone to be able to get em. Still not even close, Ye.

I think it would ruin his brand, at this point, to make his shoes widely available...

His shoes have a certin mystique to them because they are so hyped and rare. I think having them widely available on shelves would kill any of that allure.

I think it would ruin his brand, at this point, to make his shoes widely available...

His shoes have a certin mystique to them because they are so hyped and rare. I think having them widely available on shelves would kill any of that allure.

Oh yeah, I get it. It's just funny cuz it's not much different from his Nike kicks.

Making them less limited will not be a mistake IMO. Js have been selling left and right for years, not limited at all. Resell might go down, but you will still get them.

Oh yeah, I get it. It's just funny cuz it's not much different from his Nike kicks.

It's funny because I'm upset not because they're super limited but because he blatantly lies and says everyone who wants to get them will be able to.. It's like, dude, just come out and say you and Adidas are making them exclusive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom