ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone will eat come Sadderday, keep the faith. My thoughts and prayers are with every one of you.

"Dreams really do come true"

[emoji]128521[/emoji][emoji]128521[/emoji]

Everyone will eat come Sadderday, keep the faith. My thoughts and prayers are with every one of you.

"Dreams really do come true"
if everyone eats, its no longer called Sadderday. Btw you got more details on that 7am email? everyone is reeeaaal interested. 

I honestly put the most work in for this release than any release I have done in YEARS. Hit up about 10 raffle spots. Didn't get anything from any of them :lol: . Thank god the app came thru for me. Onto Saturday tho. 
U still got Adidas and pacsun [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji]

lol so EB was just playing with everyone with their raffles? Anyone had a positive experience with them before?

if everyone eats, its no longer called Sadderday. Btw you got more details on that 7am email? everyone is reeeaaal interested. 

Sadderday is the mindset of most folks today and I'm trying to keep the hope alive.

dont worry,

You will see my tagged pairs on release. Be patient [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] . There is nothing to prove and if people are really wanting to see it then it's because their confidence is real low and they want to pull out their hair. Keep your head up people!

[emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji] and you shall receive

Last edited:
FNL hit me 32 times on a Retro XI Christmas release...

Over 7k...

Put me over my 25% credit line to debt ratio I like to maintain on each line of credit...

Albeit it was resolved... I stopped messing with that site.
mean.gif
sick.gif
mean.gif
Use paypal next time. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom