ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
my boy won raffle at ubiq but has work saturday . whats the chances of me going with him there tomorrow and talking to someone there nd them letting him transfer the pair to me? he legit cant get out of work and might lose his pair he won over it. which is sickening

my boy won raffle at ubiq but has work saturday . whats the chances of me going with him there tomorrow and talking to someone there nd them letting him transfer the pair to me? he legit cant get out of work and might lose his pair he won over it. which is sickening
almost impossible. I suggest he camp at ubiq for pickup, pick his shoe up and book it to work

Sorry bruh no bueno

I feel sorry for people that have to work weekends. If I was dude I'd go in tomorrow and offer to pay for the shoe and if possible pick them up later Saturday or on Sunday.

Last edited:
If i scored and had to work on Saturday, no doubt I'd just call in sick.
I told my job I wasn't going in on Saturday like a week ago. I had a feeling I was gonna get through on the Confirmed app. They already know not to even bother me.

Welp, 36 hours from now I'll have my pair. Feels good to have it on lock. But still gonna try for a second pair through adidas.com.

Im not even going to bother online, its just going to lead to disappointment  
mean.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom