ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jordans are definitely not dead. The 11s that release every holiday will sell out... look out for the OvO 10s... and the 4s that are coming out in 2016.

so many stores doing random time 
sick.gif

Wont even be able to blink or ill miss a site 

YEA PRETTY MUCH ONLY AIR JORDAN 1'S HAVE SURVIVED UP TO THIS POINT. I EXPECT THOSE TO DIE AS WELL SOON.

Jordans are definitely not dead. The 11s that release every holiday will sell out... look out for the OvO 10s... and the 4s that are coming out in 2016.

I love Jordans but the quality has really become unbearable,especially for the inflated prices.
They have started to feel like Converse allstars. I love allstars but don't pay crazy money for them like js. Basically the quality and price are where they should be.

Last edited:
Why we talking about poor quality Jordan retros in a Yeezy thread with groundbreaking boost technology. :tongue:

with all the effort you guys put into getting them at retail, you can just hustle to pay resell on them. these are nice but at the end of the day its just a all black sneaker.

I'd rather spend 2 hours of my day aquiring raffle tickets then drop $800 to a re-seller, but that's just me.

Those are extremely rare and/or in demand. Before, almost all retroes would cause chaos. You can make an easy $50 off any retro by flipping. Now you don't see those margins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom