ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
same, most of the people making these claims are just used to buying $110-$190 nikes/jordans/asics

And most think buying these will put them in that high fashion circle which they will not.

Dudes rocking $1500 buscemis and mmm will snicker and look past the y3 cause of its price point.

Casual sneaker buyers who all of a sudden jump into 600+ sneakers do it for the perception and if everyone has on yeezy3 they not gonna like it.

There are folks who hate royals but by the ysl version so they can floss on the gram with their screen printed t's and Levi's.

It's all about perception which is why yeezys go for so much. That's why a Jordan 2 can make fans again because of X JUST DON attached. Why fragments go for so much, etc, etc.

You're both quick to judge a shoe that hasn't been released yet. One that could in reality change the sneaker game. With that said, just cause the majority of sneakerheads are clowning on your sacred kanye boosts doesn't mean ya'll gotta be so butthurt. I understand you might be sore... hell, I was expecting more from the shoe as well, but now I guess I know why Nike wouldn't give Kayne free reign on the design process. Maybe I'll grab a pair next month with some of my karmaloop rep points, lol.. here's to Adidas dropping a banger of a Yeezy 3 next week that NO ONE is expecting ***fingers crossed*** ... 
Mags released in 2013 dood

Theyre not going to change the game except get more people with fits that are super awkward for the sneaker 

Reservations for the Kanye West x adidas Yeezy Boost will go out on Friday the 13th via the adidas Confirmed app

The Kanye West x adidas Yeezy Boost release on Saturday, Feb. 14

Kanye West x adidas Yeezy Boost will be available via reservations at adidas stores, Foot Locker, Champs Sports, Packer Shoes, and DSM
I was looking for this info. Where is this from?

Mags released in 2013 dood

Theyre not going to change the game except get more people with fits that are super awkward for the sneaker 
You know that was just a fundraiser for the Michael J. Fox foundation right? Who's to say that the 2015 release isn't going to be a new and improved bigger/badder version? You're talking about the first pair of self-lacing sneakers here. A shoe people have wanted since 1989. It stretches far beyond just the 'sneaker' community.

P.S. Those kicks dropped at auction in 2011.. not 2013.

Last edited:
Bruh you're really hyping it up. People thought it was cool, but no one has been dying for their release. Self lacing sneakers a game changer? For who? 2 year olds?

Quote:
And most think buying these will put them in that high fashion circle which they will not.

Dudes rocking $1500 buscemis and mmm will snicker and look past the y3 cause of its price point.

Casual sneaker buyers who all of a sudden jump into 600+ sneakers do it for the perception and if everyone has on yeezy3 they not gonna like it.

There are folks who hate royals but by the ysl version so they can floss on the gram with their screen printed t's and Levi's.

It's all about perception which is why yeezys go for so much. That's why a Jordan 2 can make fans again because of X JUST DON attached. Why fragments go for so much, etc, etc.
Totally agree with this.

And let's be real; anything that Kanye drops with adidas would sell out.  If Adidas is smart with the supply and demand, people will be drooling over these like the nike Yeezy's.   I personally have no problem with paying a lot of money for nice quality designer shoes, just a bit hesitant to pull the trigger based on leaked of them on Kanye's feet.  Just my 2 cents what it's worth.  These adidas Yeezy's do look like they will be fly with some nice designer jeans or slacks.  The nike yeezy's seemed more versatile in the sense that you can wear them with shorts as well.  Not sure yet how these new yeezy's will look with shorts.  FL boy talking here.

:lol: snickering at y3 rigggght dude in the high end thread love them some qasas and the majority laugh at buscemi

:lol: dudes just saying any random ish

Last edited:
I don't know where everyone is getting their assumptions from. This is turning into Lebron free agency type levels. "Sources say"

Facts for this so far is that they drop this weekend. Only confirmed stores right now are Wooster Adidas and Houston Adidas store. Everyone else can keep speculating to drive hit numbers and follows up. ^Those are facts.

Last edited:
I live on long island just outside the zone..... Im finding a way to get a pair 
mad.gif

Can't wait to get these off [emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji]....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom