ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
es-shoes-theory-mid-grey-white.jpg

Reminds me of these.

I like them better than either of the Nike models honestly...but at $350 I'd rather have a pair of qasas. Might grab if they're online but won't be mad if I strike out

*sees screen name*  ...it all makes sense now

****** in the United States gauge sales off local social media and NT

in western Europe Adidas is moving weight
Men lie, women lie, the number don't.

Nike makes over 10x the amount Adidas does.  TEN TIMES.  TEN. 10

" The Kanye West x adidas Yeezy Boost release date is Feb. 14.

The new Kanye West x adidas sneakers  will be launching first in NYC, and the distribution is wider than many might have expected. adidas confirms that Champs Sports, Foot Locker, Packer Shoes, Dover Street Market, and its own stores in the New York area will have the first sneakers.

Remember that the Kanye West x adidas Yeezy Boost will be launched exclusively through the adidas Confirmed App. adidas says that users will have the chance to reserve the Kanye West sneakers  on Friday, Feb. 13 on their phones."

Last edited:
I really don't think price should be a factor here. People are A-OK with spending $3000 on Yeezy 1 and 2s.

Men lie, women lie, the number don't.

Nike makes over 10x the amount Adidas does.  TEN TIMES.  TEN. 10
he commented about XI's outselling Adidas as a brand .....

so, you comparing sales company vs company has nothing to do with what was being talked about

not to mention your numbers are probably WAY off.....

I think the shoe is nice with alot of potential.

The only thing I wish is that they made the shoe about 1 inch shorter/yeezy 2 height and made the back/top of the shoe a tighter mold so its not so floppy.Maybe made the strap an inch thinner.Other than that its a nice shoe

Those 4 colorways in the pic above is nice.PS aint to bad

How is the APP going to work? Do they like pick random winners from within the APP on the 13th?

Update

I'm not gonna do the work for you but 99% of boutiques in L.A. are getting them and will most likely be listed at $400 from what I'm hearing.

SM will have a boatload but will be APP released per Adidas manager. They're spacing out the release to work the kinks out. They want to see how the NYC release goes.

The next shoe is coming in the summer and is retailing at $250...not this model but another Yeezy.

Clothing will start pouring into stores by the end of the month. $80-$400 products all clothing.

Last edited:
Update

I'm not gonna do the work for you but 99% of boutiques in L.A. are getting them and will most likely be listed at $400 from what I'm hearing.

SM will have a boatload but will be APP released per Adidas manager. They're spacing out the release to work the kinks out. They want to see how the NYC release goes.

The next shoe is coming in the summer and is retailing at $250...not this model but another Yeezy.

Clothing will start pouring into stores by the end of the month. $80-$400 products all clothing.
Interesting.....[emoji]128684[/emoji]

Hopefully I can start these Adidas x Yeezys off right and purchase the 1st one at least. Then continue to get the rest as they release. Really interested in seeing the clothing as well.

i guess well see.

i personally think this will be a bad situation for resellers. you dont have enough I LOVE IT going around which means 2 things.

1- people dont love it.

2- people who rely on other peoples opinions will be skeptical... and thats before the outrageous price resellers will be asking. 

price out the door is $380 after tax. so if a reseller wants to at least make 100% profit you need to find people wiling to pay $720. on a shoe thats garnering distaste already at a $350 ($380) price point. 

if these are like Qasa like some believe, they will be restocked multiple times which is gonna kill resellers sitting on them. 

i know its a yeezy i just cant see this situation being a good one as a reseller. 
thats what Im trying to figure out

The laces are just too long. Lowers the aesthetics. Would love them to be a bit shorter with golden lace tips 

buAKlzJ.png
I agree , If i cop imma throw these plats laces from the yeezy 2 dustbag on them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom