ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

everyone uses bots for shopify links right? is that why yeezys sold out so fast on yeezysupply?
no its just that the dude on twitter basically helped everyone before kim tweeted anything. I was asleep when the drop happened but looking on twitter i see a bunch of people cooked with no hassle.

Was close. My dumb *** S6 Edge keeps refreshing everything tho. Hope a size 10 doesn't drip till after 12:30. I can cop from this site.

These twitter sneaker dudes must really have no lives e-camping / constantly monitoring on their computers all day for a Yeezy launch. I was at the beach having dinner with my family when yeezy supply page went live yesterday. And I will be damn if I have to follow Kim K on twitter to get notification about restocks on Yeezy boosts. 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Took forever but I added one to cart, registered, signed in, got to payment page - only to read that they do not ship to my address.

Is it an error or do they really only ship for Italy for the Yeezys?

Anybody here checked out with an US/non-Italy address on OBD?

Says I have a 12 in cart, but I can't even get there to confirm. Smh it's probably sold out anyways.

did u guys jus search the website for the shoes?... i put it in the search bar and it can only find the td ones...

These twitter sneaker dudes must really have no lives e-camping / constantly monitoring on their computers all day for a Yeezy launch. I was at the beach having dinner with my family when yeezy supply page went live yesterday. And I will be damn if I have to follow Kim K on twitter to get notification about restocks on Yeezy boosts. 
mean.gif

I have no problem wasting 1 day if that means i get my pair.

Dinner < Yeezys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom