ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
damn some of these overseas sites ships faster than shops located in the same city as me. 
mean.gif

Last time I ordered from DSML on a Saturday, they delivered on Monday at 10AM. I have a package from Italy just shipped today and already expected for delivery tomorrow. Meanwhile Kith takes a week and a half..

Just wondering, did anyone cop from Mr Porter? I was thinking that would be my best bet but I never even saw them come up on the U.S. site.
Reps said that more will be back in October but not sure if it's the same colorways.
Their reps always lie

on the bright side my tech fleece roshes come in today. they arent yeezys but those and my tech fleece huaraches will definitely lower my sodium levels this fall

damn some of these overseas sites ships faster than shops located in the same city as me. 
mean.gif

Last time I ordered from DSML on a Saturday, they delivered on Monday at 10AM. I have a package from Italy just shipped today and already expected for delivery tomorrow. Meanwhile Kith takes a week and a half..
its usually because the international companies have deals setup with shipping companies, probably cheaper for them to do next day air or whatever it is. ive noticed it too

damn some of these overseas sites ships faster than shops located in the same city as me. :smh:

Do you ever get hit with customs charge?

so its 2 days after the weekend of

reason i mention this is because i personally feel this might be a good time to catch a deal off someone whos not privy to resell and might be looking to cash out because they didnt this weekend. (mainly people who got lucky on the app and only bought because they heard they can make money)

has anyone copped resale, not small sizes. and what did you end up paying?

damn some of these overseas sites ships faster than shops located in the same city as me. :smh:

yeah when END wasn't so shady & I shopped there almost every release id have my orders 2 days before ndc orders arrived

Afternoon gents. For anyone who is truly looking to sell their extra pair or help out a fellow NTer, shoot me a message. I am not paying rape but as much as I try to help folks (recently driving to MD to hit New Balance outlet for some NTer), I am hoping someone will return the favor in either a site they find or if you have an extra 9.5. 

I am a older head. #TeamManualNoBot so its not a surprise I missed out. Let me know.

Thanks folks.

dunno bro the 2 people who messaged me both wanted those no lube prices... I need em but wont take a pipe to get em

You shouldn't stay in this thread if roshe can replace the yeezys, lol just joking homie hope you cook next round
happy.gif
lol not saying they can replace them. just saying itll be nice consolation prize. it may not be primeknit but tech fleece aint no slouch either

yeah when END wasn't so shady & I shopped there almost every release id have my orders 2 days before ndc orders arrived
ive order kicks from UK(hanon), Italy (sneakerworldshop) and Istanbul (290sqm) and theyve all reached me in 2 days. I ordered my tech fleece roshes from 290sqm on sunday and theyre already out for delivery 

DHL >>>>>ups, usps, fedex, ems and anything other courier 

Last edited:
yeah when END wasn't so shady

ive order kicks from UK(hanon), Italy (sneakerworldshop) and Istanbul (290sqm) and theyve all reached me in 2 days. I ordered my tech fleece roshes from 290sqm on sunday and theyre already out for delivery 

DHL >>>>>ups, usps, fedex, ems and anything other courier 

speaking of EMS how fast are they? coming from japan if you have any experience w/ them

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom