ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then it's still a fake.
An identical fake maybe, but still a fake

but you, or not even the most skilled NTer will be able to tell the difference cause the same materials and machines are behind used.

it's not like you can track each shoe to figure out which factory it was put together in.

they are fake if they did not come off the adidas sweat shop manufacturing line

end of story

if they are using the same materials and same machines to make pairs identical to the adidas ones, wouldn't that theoretically mean that the shoes are "authentic"?

when comparing fakes to other shoes, we look at the materials used, the construction of the shoe, colours, etc. the materials are off or the placement of materials is off because those materials aren't the original, and also the shoes are put together using a different method.

obviously the pair put together in someone's garage with authentic materials and exact machine shouldn't be considered authentic but technically it is.. it just wasn't put together inside one of adidas' licensed shops.

confusing post but i hope ya'll know what i mean.

IMO this would be the true meaning to "UnAuthorized" as Adidas doesn't oversee the QA portion. There is only one factory that is able to produce these UA pairs that I know of and they're making themselves known throughout Instagram by comparing themselves to other factories putting out low quality pairs.

Unauthorized = (another term for) FAKE!

edit, nvm. ^Beat me to the same thought :lol:

Last edited:
I have quite a few of rope laces, none of them look as good as the OG laces on each pair respectively. 
I normally don't mess with changing out the laces anyway.

On another note, thanks to Terry for middle manning and the NTer who made the size 5 swap happen for the missus.
View media item 1699262

Loving this shueboxx. Now I gotta find a pair of TDs 

View media item 1699272

Enjoy homies :pimp:

Glad they got there smooth and safely

Everyone freaking out about them 11.5s at FC, Why don't someone just call and check?
HELLO?

laugh.gif

bro, broooo ^^  people who are making the fakes arent relying on our info man.. guarantee the Chinese have real pairs and are crafting them side by side, not going off some pictures on the internet....  heck, its already been confirmed in here that they are using the same materials too! 

Even if they buy them at resell prices spend $800 to make $8,000 

Where has it been confirmed they're using the same materials? Yall causing hype over these fakes just like people did for Jordans and its unwarranted. They arent using "the same materials and the same machines" there are consistent flaws with every version of these fakes from the prime knit to the fake boost tech in the shoe.

i did... not on the knit, but to clean the midsole, need to keep it creamy white :nthat:
Thinking about spraying repel on it. Been trying to get clarification if the repel is the same as that other commercial product that protects from mud and other foreign objects but slightly discolors the shoe overall

i just used the scotch guard i had at home on all these with no issues... idk what the diff is tho ? 

Might be kinda bias to ask in here, but what do you guys think of me trading my DS Pirates for VNDS GL3 salmon toes straight up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom