ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
very glad to hear they will be widely available. I don't mind at all dropping $350 for a non limited shoe. Also glad the resellers are salty lmao. Now can we please get some more info on a west coast drop???

tumblr_njm95t5Clx1unnlqqo1_540.jpg
They don't look as high in this pic for some reason

So what's resale looking like after this weekend? Not by current ebay prices, but do you think it'll go up or down from the current ebay price?

it wouldn't make any sense for it to go up from current ebay price because

1) After release, ebay will be flooded with tons and tons of pairs because there are still dumb resellers out there thinking they can cash this shoe in like the Air Yeezy
2) resellers will have to compete with each other on lowering and undercutting their price just so they can move their pairs
3) pairs will eventually get cheaper after NYC release because people are going to know what to expect and the numbers of yeezys available and they'll be more patient, especially if they'll batch release/restock them over a period of time

I'm the opposite of most people. I initially liked them but didn't want to try and go through all this hassle of a limited release. I'm glad they are releasing big numbers.but then again I actually buy shoes cause I like them

very glad to hear they will be widely available. I don't mind at all dropping $350 for a non limited shoe. Also glad the resellers are salty lmao. Now can we please get some more info on a west coast drop???
Forreal whats up with the WESTCOAST???? LOL

We need a date! LOL

If Nike released all their Yeezys to counter Adidas, the only ones that I would consider picking up over the 750s is the Pure Platinums. I'd still rather the 750s. 

Last edited:
Nice. So it comes with different laces???? Those black/white ropes laces are soooooo much better than the ugly flat white ones.

I have the confirmed app and it still says reservations are not open yet PLEASE HELP I DONT WANT TO MISS OUT!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom