ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm an 11 in Nike - my Y-3 Qasa Highs are a 10.5 but I would have no problem ordering a 10 whatsoever. Definitely shooting for a size 10 in these.

sux there's no half sizes...I wear an 11.5 and will grab a 10

it's much better if you get a 11. That way you'll only be HALF a size too big.. rather than half a size too small. I'd rather a shoe be a little too big than to be a little too small. Sliding a little bit inside your shoes>>>crunching your toes and getting blisters. don't care what anyone says, your feet does not stretch/shrink over 3-4 sizes in the same shoe.

Last edited:
it's much better if you get a 11. That way you'll only be HALF a size too big.. rather than half a size too small. I'd rather a shoe be a little too big than to be a little too small. Sliding a little bit inside your shoes>>>crunching your toes and getting blisters. don't care what anyone says, your feet does not stretch/shrink over 3-4 sizes in the same shoe.
Man I thought about that too, but then going off what Sean said...I'd be essentiallly fitting a 12.5

I'm a true 9.5 but I'll be aiming for the size 9. Don't want to risk my pinky toes turning red lol

were all on the same page that the friends and family pairs will run the same way the NY pairs run...right? 

because if NY is different then NOBODY will have the right size because of Kim and Big Sean.

Last edited:
Production number just seems greater to me even though distribution isn't as vast. This Mirror Foams release will not be anything like the Galaxy Foams release even if they were in similar numbers. Galaxy foams look better, Mirror foams costs $275 retail, mirrors are being raffled, galaxy was FCFS and shut down by police. If nike wanted to make this foam as well received as Galaxy's, the mirror theme is not a good look. Also many people are getting calls for winning the raffle left and right. I won the raffle for the Mirror foams but I won't be picking them up because I do not like or want them
can i get it?  i struck out lol :lol:

Man I thought about that too, but then going off what Sean said...I'd be essentiallly fitting a 12.5

I don't know how accurate Big Sean can be but that dude is skinny and probably has skinny a55 narrow feet (hold the comment). Everybody's foot fits different. But me personally, I'd only size down half a size if I wore half sizes. Good thing I wear a full size so I can properly size down 1 full size. I'll be trying to get 2 pairs with 1 one size smaller and 1 true to size. I'll keep this thread updated if I am succesfful with 2 pairs.

But hey, you'll get your chance to get another pair in your size if your cousin/brother doing this RSVP for you end up getting a size that doesn't fit

there will be enough pair to try them on in store n switch , adidas has confirmed that there is more than enough and to be patient , whats the big rush cuz its the first batch 
mean.gif

there will be enough pair to try them on in store n switch , adidas has confirmed that there is more than enough and to be patient , whats the big rush cuz its the first batch :smh:

You realize you can't switch sizes once you reserve your pair through the app right

can i get it?  i struck out lol :lol:

read above of my response to @drillest. Also, the raffle is not even over, and release date isn't even here yet. Don't count your losses so quick.

Last edited:
You realize you can't switch sizes once you reserve your pair through the app right
you do realize that u have more than one chance to cop  after this trial app run you will be able to buy them freely in stores upon national release and numerous restocks , people just so press for the first batch its like iphones n anything is else glitchy , GOOD THINGS COME TO THOSE WHO WAIT   . this aint nike where u snooze u lose 

there will be enough pair to try them on in store n switch , adidas has confirmed that there is more than enough and to be patient , whats the big rush cuz its the first batch :smh:

I wouldn't count on that, the app says they're only selling pairs reserved through the app

maybe they'll let you switch if there are unreserved pairs but I doubt their will be. probably will be pairs that don't get claimed but they haven't made clear what they're gonna do in that situation

still don't know where you guys are getting that theres pairs for everyone. yes 9000 is a lot but best believe theres still gonna be a lot of people thats gonna miss out :lol:

you do realize that u have more than one chance to cop  after this trial app run you will be able to buy them freely in stores upon national release and numerous restocks , people just so press for the first batch its like iphones n anything is else glitchy , GOOD THINGS COME TO THOSE WHO WAIT   . this aint nike where u snooze u lose 
Agreed, I hope nobody on NT gonna cave and pay resell on Saturday...

]
you do realize that u have more than one chance to cop  after this trial app run you will be able to buy them freely in stores upon national release and numerous restocks , people just so press for the first batch its like iphones n anything is else glitchy , GOOD THINGS COME TO THOSE WHO WAIT  . this aint nike where u snooze u lose 

I know EXACTLY what you're saying and I already knew about the restock and more batch info, but as you can see, all these people undecided about sizing are aiming to get this initial release. I would not want to purchase a pair that I can't fit. The NYC heads should be more worried about sizing, rest of the country, just wait till we give you proper suggestions when we get it first.

Last edited:
I wouldn't count on that, the app says they're only selling pairs reserved through the app

maybe they'll let you switch if there are unreserved pairs but I doubt their will be. probably will be pairs that don't get claimed but they haven't made clear what they're gonna do in that situation
im not referring to initial release which is essentially test run , there will be multiple restocks to cop 2 or 3 pair u should be able to cop like shell toes honestly its those " keepn up with the jones " type who gotta have the 1st edition poppin blood vessels  smh 

im not referring to initial release which is essentially test run , there will be multiple restocks to cop 2 or 3 pair u should be able to cop like shell toes honestly its those " keepn up with the jones " type who gotta have the 1st edition poppin blood vessels  smh 

source?

still don't know where you guys are getting that theres pairs for everyone. yes 9000 is a lot but best believe theres still gonna be a lot of people thats gonna miss out
laugh.gif
on the first release yes but is the same shoe not gon drop nationally n online 
laugh.gif
 not to mention restock numerous these will be like shell toes mark my words , that 9000 gon sell out quick , its tax season , 2 events in nyc with fw and asw but there more than enough to go round n kanye get royalties at 350 he getn at least 20 a shoe bet there is at least 250,000 pairs produced 

on the first release yes but is the same shoe not gon drop nationally n online :lol:  not to mention restock numerous these will be like shell toes mark my words , that 9000 gon sell out quick , its tax season , 2 events in nyc with fw and asw but there more than enough to go round n kanye get royalties at 350 he getn at least 20 a shoe bet there is at least 250,000 pairs produced 

250k? No offense but i think you're reaching. Yes these will be restocked and more batches will be made, but they'll be on the basis like the Y-3's where they restock once in a while, not every weekend when its sold out. They will eventually stop producing these and move onto Kanye's next shoe.

So my advice? Don't panic if you don't get it the first few tries, but don't sleep either.

250k? No offense but i think you're reaching. Yes these will be restocked and more batches will be made, but they'll be on the basis like the Y-3's where they restock once in a while, not every weekend when its sold out. They will eventually stop producing these and move onto Kanye's next shoe.

So my advice? Don't panic if you don't get it the first few tries, but don't sleep either.
its 250k at least n comparsion these will release over n over like bred 11s bet on it 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom