Not open for further replies.
dunno why anyone is shocked at how bad the boots look

cant wear tight/fitted stuff with these boots lol

as i said some time ago

as just a damn duck boot its fine

to be used as a boot

but dudes wanna look runway fresh with it lol

its not happening

just because it has kanye name on it doesnt change the fact its just a damn duck boot lol

homies fit up top makes him look like he wearin herman munsters shoes lol

unDS'd my PB 350s yesterday at Disneyland. within the hour, the shoes were rubbing against my Achilles' tendon and gave me blisters. had to put on large band aids. wore low cut socks too. horrible.

im sorry that the yeezy show and powerhouse streetbrands such as supremes lookbook echo my statements and that you cant be apart of that club so it makes you angry. too bad. dont mean im calling you "inferior" just saying predominately these garments arent for most of u.

..thus the immature boot hate. thats right go back to your sneakers cause if u was really about that fashion life u wouldnt be insecure
if u was really about "that fashion life" you wouldn't be mindlessly following trends & biting Kanye.... you'd be making ur own wavessssss

Man...best of luck to anyone paying $500 for those boots. I'll stick with my Bean Boots :lol:

checked that dudes instagram and his followers talk about him like he's god.

Different strokes, but its still funny as hell.

I guess it's where you live or the culture of people you be around because people been wearing similar silhouettes for a while now. I personally wouldn't rock the boot but I don't mind them.

you don't fashion bro...

unDS'd my PB 350s yesterday at Disneyland. within the hour, the shoes were rubbing against my Achilles' tendon and gave me blisters. had to put on large band aids. wore low cut socks too. horrible.
Same happened to me when I first un DS'd, but only on my right foot

Got people ready to throw racks at this multibillion dollar company and they can't even spell "unveil" for us... 
mean.gif

[emoji]128078[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128078[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128078[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128078[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128078[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128078[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

Prices are high, but the products will still sell and that's all that really matters to adidas and Ye.

I'll try to grab the black pullover hoodie but the APC collab was way better.

Last edited:
that dude makes every kanye fit awful.

worst stan ever.

i know i could make the boots look good doe.

cept ya boy aint dropping no 500 for duck boots 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom