ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
if anyone wants a Yeezy 750 poster

http://kickposters.bigcartel.com/
what do you think resell will be?

is it going to affect the resell of the boost??
wink.gif

as an old time sneaker head i really have to say **** has gotten out of control with how nike handles their releases and sneaker quality, over the last year i have ventured over to the asic/new balance genre of runners and man it feels good to pay only 100$ for sneakers, not to say nike doesn't release good stuff bc i feel their new technology like flyknit and flywire are dope but the whole retro fad, for me at least is over. you guys might not remember but i do as how you could go into a foot locker a month after a jordan was released and get a pair now if you aren't online for 4 days or download bots you can't get anything and then get hit with an obscene number from a reseller. i hope some how these sneaker companies kill the reselling game and then leave the true sneaker lovers in this and not the ones who buy sneakers for hype or to look cool on instagram

He might mean everyone will get yeezys, not "these" yeezys. Maybe this one is limited and the next pair or so will be more general? Just speculating

exactly whats going to happen. hes just trying not to cause a ruckus so kids dont get hurt and robbed. which they will :lol:

Ha, nice Nike app, I get an error just trying to download from the App Store. Um, was this thing a rush job in response to the adidas Confirmed app?

Have you ever seen an error in App Store like this?
View media item 1397461

Sorry to keep clogging the Yeezy thread with this but what do you think about the nike app - is it getting pulled immediately because it's already been botted?? I knew you guys were good but not this good.
View media item 1397495

so these yeezys releasing in NYC this weekend wont be the same as the worldwide release on 2/28 is what yall saying or speculating? 

exactly whats going to happen. hes just trying not to cause a ruckus so kids dont get hurt and robbed. which they will :lol:
then what's the global release on 2/28 for?

if black white racers cant even be bought now and those are gr's, you think these will be more readily available? hes building hype to make you want the rest of the yeeezys he designed when/if you miss out on these.

Well according to the adidas official press release, this is a limited-edition sneaker.
So make of that what you will.

but that could mean anything. Did it actually say limited edition, or limited pairs? I don't remember. But like i said, that could mean different things. Maybe te initial NYC launch is limited in pairs because its 9000 pairs for NYC, but it won't be limited with time because they will produce greater quantities for other release cities.

if black white racers cant even be bought now and those are gr's, you think these will be more readily available? hes building hype to make you want the rest of the yeeezys he designed when/if you miss out on these.

black and white racers took a WHILE to sell out. you can't bring up a shoe that released a long time ago and think you can get them easily now. And for the record, those racers hit outlet at discounted prices and stayed at those outlets for a while. And you honestly think if Kanye himself or Adidas didn't hype these sneakers up, they wouldn't sell. Cmon son. They will sell well just because of his name to it.

Well according to the adidas official press release, this is a limited-edition sneaker.
So make of that what you will.

but that could mean anything. Did it actually say limited edition, or limited pairs? I don't remember. But like i said, that could mean different things. Maybe te initial NYC launch is limited in pairs because its 9000 pairs for NYC, but it won't be limited with time because they will produce greater quantities for other release cities.

black and white racers took a WHILE to sell out. you can't bring up a shoe that released a long time ago and think you can get them easily now. And for the record, those racers hit outlet at discounted prices and stayed at those outlets for a while. And you honestly think if Kanye himself or Adidas didn't hype these sneakers up, they wouldn't sell. Cmon son. They will sell well just because of his name to it.

black and white racers with the black tongue came out recently. not talking about the og with the white tongue. sold out so fast you aint eem know it dropped. cmon son

black and white racers with the black tongue came out recently. not talking about the og with the white tongue. sold out so fast you aint eem know it dropped. cmon son

oh i'm sorry, i must've missed those invisible words you specified. You're contrdadicting yourself, if you said they were GR's but sold out so fast that you wouldn't even know they dropped, THEN THEY AREN'T GR

limited launch to test how well the app rollout goes
'Bringing to life the ultimate in music, culture and fashion from Kanye, the YEEZY BOOST is his first collaboration with adidas Originals. The limited-edition trainer, which will debut later this month, is exquisitely designed featuring beautiful yet simple materials. The silhouette transcends footwear trends and champions the next way of thinking about sneaker fashion. Featuring adidas' coveted boost cushioning technology, the YEEZY BOOST will combine the ultimate in comfort and performance with high-end style.'

Direct from the adidas site: http://news.adidas.com/US/Latest-Ne...ost-Wi/s/69a1cc17-99db-43c0-92ac-98bdfb513442

Last edited:

'Bringing to life the ultimate in music, culture and fashion from Kanye, the YEEZY BOOST is his first collaboration with adidas Originals. The limited-edition trainer, which will debut later this month, is exquisitely designed featuring beautiful yet simple materials. The silhouette transcends footwear trends and champions the next way of thinking about sneaker fashion. Featuring adidas' coveted boost cushioning technology, the YEEZY BOOST will combine the ultimate in comfort and performance with high-end style.'

Direct from the adidas site: http://news.adidas.com/US/Latest-Ne...ost-Wi/s/69a1cc17-99db-43c0-92ac-98bdfb513442
lol imagine the boost 750 is the lebron soldier to the yeezy boost or whatever...

oh i'm sorry, i must've missed those invisible words you specified. You're contrdadicting yourself, if you said they were GR's but sold out so fast that you wouldn't even know they dropped, THEN THEY AREN'T GR

just stop man. u tried to play me and it backfired. just stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom