ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol

managed to cart and cop an 8

hope they don't cancel this one too like they did my 7.5

i guess i can just wear thick socks if needed

Bought a pair of 950s just to see if I could checkout, but then I cancelled the order because I don't want to pay $730.

I cannot wait for fit pics... This is gonna be gold
smokin.gif
imma just be la flame in my chocs

i've had the chance to cop that tee on every site drop so far, passed every time.

1) no way in hell there is any significant resale value on a $250 camo tee

2) the tee looks like it was cut by a blind man

3) opposite of form-fitting in the worst way

at least the 950s have some ****** style

:lol:

Others have echoed the sentiment, but I'll go ahead and add my two cents:

The 350s really do have universal appeal, and were a product of great timing. I'd show pictures of the TDs to friends/family who were unfamiliar with YZY, and they were all intrigued...that is until I informed them just how much a pair of comfy Adidas slippers/sneakers would cost them. Well, the guys didn't want them anymore, that is :smh:.

The Ultra Boosts are a general released running shoe that sells out almost immediately in certain colorways, which shows the continued popularity of the knit/boost technology. The 950s? I don't see these having the same reselling appeal at all. I'm confident that the niche look as well as higher price-point will limit popularity and therefore value, but i've been wrong before.

^^^ those are the 950's. Can't you see the photoshop?

exactly lol. Honestly I only have ONE pair, either the Pirate Black or the Moonrock. And it has to be retail. I'm not trying to ring up $1300 on my visa for 2 pairs of duck boots. The only one pair I get will be heavily worn in NYC snow. Leaving any extra money I have for November for course. 

Those are the 950s.. It's a photoshop.

They are it's a photoshop.

Didn't even see it. Just glanced at it on iPhone. He rocks it better than most will imo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom