ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
We care cuz it's funny looking , like riding in a pink Cadillac. Or wearing over sized shirts that cost more then 100. Come on like you pay to look goofy and like A CLOWN. ish is not trendy more like a fad and senseless style , to mimic a over the top load mouth with a frump face all the time. The real Kanye been gone long time ago.

What !?!

"The Real Kanye West"

Oh God

You can gauge the amount of hype of a release by how many pages the NT thread gains on release day.  

This one was fairly weak compared to anything else related to Kanye in the past.  
laugh.gif

personally I don't like these boots at all and I am sure 90% of the people who copped don't like..it was just the cheapest way they could get a pair of yeezy shoes...since 350s can only be copped by resellers in general..(since they are wearable)...

anyway..I am not laughing (much) at the people who bought them because they want to wear them..but it is quite funny seeing in fb groups ppl asking to resell for profit..
roll.gif
they are the dumbest resellers I have ever seen.

Just say it
timberland>950yeezy

Yes real Kanye, Chiacgo style thirsty Kanye , polo backpack wearing Kanye. Not bougie fluffed out I need Kimk ruin my life Ye

Last edited:
Wonder if the clothing will go on sale, like the APC pieces.. I want that Suede Duffle... but its no chance that will sale out.. 

Went to acrimony in SF to check it out, didn't have the hoody but I saw the jogger looking sweats and ended up buying it. Dude who worked there was taking down emails of people who purchased, said they gonna try to do a first priority list for the 350s next month

Got confirmation that the 350s on the 14th will be the Tan/cream colorway.  

Also. anyone seeing any women's 950s with FSR out there?  

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom