ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope this isn't true

DTLR had both previous 350s why wouldnt we get these?

DTLR didn't get the boots so this will be a downer if true

I told you all what my source is some months ago. It is my friend working in Herzo. Look at my previous post's. I predicted the correct CW of the moonrocks and tans over 2 months ago. This was much earlier than any other insider could give any damn info about it.

adidas dropped around 10 K TD's and 20k PB's in the North-american market.
Just remember how many shops did have the PB's and how many shops did have the 950s?

Just wanted to share the info's I got with you. If this is not wanted here I will shut my mouth
Thanks for the info bro people always get there panties in a bunch when you tell them there chances might be less of copping when there were probably gonna strike out anyway. All I want to know is if footsites gonna have them. If so I'm good for a pair or 2. If not I'm probably gonna take a L

Last edited:
sorry to break this to you fellas but as of right now GialloRosso is correct, "Yeezy Season 1 Including Yeezy Boost 350" does indicate that only stores that carried the clothes will have them just like 950's, Let's just hope stocks are high.
At least give us Confirmed, Adidas. If it's only those sites and the Y-3 site on ADC then this is gonna be LLL SZN.

I actually looked at the code of Y-3 site and someone can definitely make an ATC; who has the skills? I'm like 1 month of learning away from pulling that one off.

I'm pulling out all the stops:

Research city
Staying up all day/night 9 (Sleep is for the weak)
No where remotely close to me is getting these
Only online for me (Most Canadian shops are doing online raffles or in store from what I've seen from previous releases)

I'll have to pay probable more then most due to the crappy CAD $$ and import/customs
Will be worth it if I can just land one pair of these MR.

Missed TDs random release on ADC.ca
PBs was on my wedding day, so choose sleep and freshness over 350s.

1st time putting some serious effort for 350s on RD. I know I probably should be handed the L already but if anyone could send me some tips (besides the ebay reply lolz) I'd appreciate it.

Last edited:
I can not imagine that adidas eu won't release them.

Without adidas eu and ftl eu dropping these, there won't be much pairs available in entire eu 

I'm pulling out all the stops:

Research city
Staying up all day/night 9 (Sleep is for the weak)
No where remotely close to me is getting these
Only online for me (Most Canadian shops are doing online raffles or in store from what I've seen from previous releases)

I'll have to pay probable more then most due to the crappy CAD $$ and import/customs
Will be worth it if I can just land one pair of these MR.

Missed TDs random release on ADC.ca
PBs was on my wedding day, so choose sleep and freshness over 350s.

1st time putting some serious effort for 350s on RD. I know I probably should be handed the L already but if anyone could send me some tips (besides the ebay reply lolz) I'd appreciate it.

So you're weak?

I've never gone to the actual adidas store for yeezy releases... How does it usually go? Do they give out raffle tickets? FCFS?

Random .. but does it matter which borough youre in in NY as far as the confirmed app goes? Im from CT and plan on driving to the bronx the day of the confirmed app release ..

People really thinking ADC won't be releasing them?

Come on now, y'all doing everything to psych yourselves out.
Im thinking the same thing, people like making the worse of everything.  Everywhere that the PB's were sold, there will be MR's. 

I've never gone to the actual adidas store for yeezy releases... How does it usually go? Do they give out raffle tickets? FCFS?
usually the week of the release they run the raffle from Monday to Wed close of business, you get an email by Friday and pick them up Saturday by 6pm

Last edited:
Random .. but does it matter which borough youre in in NY as far as the confirmed app goes? Im from CT and plan on driving to the bronx the day of the confirmed app release ..
not really but I'd stay in manhattan just in case. If you go deep in the other boroughs the app might not recognize you're still in the five boroughs

You have to do a full restore... Chances are you were jailbroken and just "updated" the new OS. This happened to me too on my iPad.

Last time I tried downloading the app it keeps telling me my phone is jail broken and I can't download it... It's not even jail broken..
That is exactly correct, you have to restore it and set it up as a new phone, then put your iCloud account back on to retrieved your contacts calendar etc. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom