ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

tried it the other day and it retained my adc info (shipping and cc).
I have accounts w/ both sites so it keeps me logged in, but to actually purchase the Season 1 items, you get redirected to the Y-3 site for checkout since that's where the products are actually being sold. At least that's my understanding of the situation. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong, but that's the whole reason people have been hustling trying to figure out the ATC link for the Y-3 site since the ADC links won't be of any use now.

Opening Ceremony had 300 names by 2:00 p.m. I'm guessing at least 800 people by tomorrow. They said winners are guaranteed a pair but not by size. Maybe they start asking the winners in order what size they want? Pacsun did this and avoided lines for turtle doves.
think it's just fcfs for size - that helps avoid a reseller line though b/c resellers aren't gonna wait hours just to get a size 5 instead of a size 12

and judging by the line i saw at 5pm, they're already past 800 names.

Last edited:
Need some advice from the nt fam. People are already lining up for my local shop it's fcfs wondering if I should go tonight or hold out until Friday morning

Need some advice from the nt fam. People are already lining up for my local shop it's fcfs wondering if I should go tonight or hold out until Friday morning
if you want your size, you probably gotta go now. if you're cool trading sizes (which will probably require an extra $50 or so) then go tmrw. if you go friday morning you might get a pair but might strike out.

Personally it doesnt matter what size I win cause I will sell it and buy my size. I think getting a call and still camping out is ridiculous.

I have accounts w/ both sites so it keeps me logged in, but to actually purchase the Season 1 items, you get redirected to the Y-3 site for checkout since that's where the products are actually being sold. At least that's my understanding of the situation. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong, but that's the whole reason people have been hustling trying to figure out the ATC link for the Y-3 site since the ADC links won't be of any use now.
we dont know if adc links wont work or not

REMEMBER --- with the PBs adidas changed the landing page  on adidas.com/kanye to launch the PB's right from that URL

yeah you're right, i'm just adding my observations about the checkout process. if you have at least an adc account, your credentials will carry over to the y-3 checkout. 
Word. Also, from what I remember with Season 1, the items launched on adidas.com/kanye and the Y-3 site at the same time, so it might cut out the middle man just going straight through Y-3...

Any reason why when I'm logged into my y-3 account an add any season 1 item it doesn't show in my cart, even though it says item has been added?

preparing already to pay resale, really want these but not gonna line up for hours. 
use a couple sick days. that way you still get paid 
nthat.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom