ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Must be nice to get money back from tax season.

I owe, and I paid a ton in taxes last year.

Joke.
Higher education tax breaks and tuition reimbursements 
pimp.gif

Thanks Obama

Nah I didn't search for it I seen the Y3 pic on the home page and wz like WTF! Didn't think an Adidas shoe wuld ever be on here.

Should of known they're was gonna be an exception for these. They ok looking, but just glad they don't compare too the Air Yeezy 2's so I won't be all

thirsty for em like I was for the Yeezy 2's. I'm finally getting my first pair of Yeezy 2's, Just finalizing the agreements between both sides.

I know wrong thread but I got booted from the NA Yeezy thread. 
roll.gif

Cant believe it, an Adidas thread on NTLK site Hmm... Kanye got all you stuck on him, sheesh gots the entire Globe thirsty for these Alaskan Eskimo dog slay riders.
Kanye got you posting in a thread about a shoe you clearly dont like too...hmmmm

Addict and Unkwn stated the 28th, unless you're like head manager at the Adidas store at Aventura mall or South Beach..
i know addict said the 28th but unknwn never talks about a release this early but hey if they said it then thats what it is.

It's sad that we here in NYC are gonna have have these for two weeks before everyone but we can't rock caide of all this damn snow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom