ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
0/7 lol. Still haven't received the last one hopefully I get lucky lol. Been lurking for years and for some reason I figured today would be the day I join. #miserylovescompany lol congrats to the winners tho.

So I called Barney's Madison Ave, operator said as long as I bring a valid ID it should be fine despite the wrong name, since the first name matches, but since I'm in Toronto and it's about an 8hr drive to NYC, I'm gonna take the L :lol:

I got a really low raffle number (like under 10), if anyone in NYC wants to try it, I can forward my email to the first person that PM's me.
RIP inbox

So I called Barney's Madison Ave, operator said as long as I bring a valid ID it should be fine despite the wrong name, since the first name matches, but since I'm in Toronto and it's about an 8hr drive to NYC, I'm gonna take the L 
laugh.gif

I got a really low raffle number (like under 10), if anyone in NYC wants to try it, I can forward my email to the first person that PM's me.
So why did you enter? 

So I called Barney's Madison Ave, operator said as long as I bring a valid ID it should be fine despite the wrong name, since the first name matches, but since I'm in Toronto and it's about an 8hr drive to NYC, I'm gonna take the L 
laugh.gif

I got a really low raffle number (like under 10), if anyone in NYC wants to try it, I can forward my email to the first person that PM's me.Pl
Believe I was your first PM. Blessings
wink.gif

I was legit gonna drive there to buy if the release was at a reasonable time, not 4am. And the fact that the names don't match is not very ensuring.
Call back, get manager name, ask who will be there tomorrow, who can you speak to tomorrow since you're a special case for the raffle?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom