ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is 43 ms good for ping? and if anyone wants to send me some links that would be awesome fam :D
That's your ping from your crib to the test server, which won't be the same ping from your crib to the servers of the different websites you'll be attempting to purchase from.

it shouldn't be this hard to get sneakers. shouldn't have to enter raffles. shouldn't have to HACK WEBSITES. this is stupid. what happened to waking up going to the store and getting the sneakers you want and going home

i blame all you new kids

Yeah this is doing the most. You could just wake up when you feel like and try on ADC. Worked for me for the PB's, can't speak on the TD's as I didn't try for those other than the app for the first 20 seconds then quit. Maybe I just don't care enough.

I got number 600 and change for barneys.
It looks like they going in ticket order so I'm assuming i don't have to be on my way right now.

Anybody going to barneys today? Who tryna light these blunts?

Yeah this is doing the most. You could just wake up when you feel like and try on ADC. Worked for me for the PB's, can't speak on the TD's as I didn't try for those other than the app for the first 20 seconds then quit. Maybe I just don't care enough.
Same, all or nothing on ADC for me. Struck out the first 2 times on ADC and ate with the PBs, here's to being able to get back for seconds.

Who is that white dude?
Looks like Bob Craft, owner of the pats.

bos_g_kftts_400x600.jpg

I went to Unknwn today. Some kid copped like four pairs of shoes and some shirts. It looked like he had between 10-15 tickets that he was filling out for the raffle. I copped the BBC x Unknwn shirts and the Jordan OVO shirt.

I hope you score man, I work the afternoon shift so I never have time to ride out there, since they take there raffle entries after 5pm and I'm not calling into work for a raffle lol.
Thanks, man. Still no word on any of the raffles in Miami on my end. Have you heard anything?

Any Miami fam hear from any of the raffle spots?

Read a tweet Unknwn made calls earlier

those who won at Barneys.. whats the procedure?

is it as we expected - FCFS for sizes?

gonna be a chit show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom