ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

No, she's lying to you
mean.gif
they do come in women's sizes. 

I literally cannot believe it, I've never won anything in my life and I never thought in a million years I'd one of these IG raffles. I'd even bought my camping stuff for tonight but I won an IG raffle from summer store lyon, france! My first pair of yeezys after many years trying, just keeping my fingers crossed that it's all going to go through smoothly!
Post screencap of email or DM proving you won, please. Thanks.

YO GOT THE CALL FROM OPENING CEREMONY! I MUST HAVE BEEN ONE OF THE FIRST CALLS CAUSE HE SAID "I CANT SAY HOW MANY PAIRS, BUT IVE GOT A LOOOONG LIST TO CALL"

Every time i follow a thread its bad luck for me.. So any friends i made on here see this if you can hmu with the adidas time id appreciate it:smile:

LA, LOOKS LIKE CALLS COMING THROUGH TIL 7:30 P.M. HAD A LONG CONVERSATION WITH HIM. HE SAID HE CANT SAY HOW MANY PAIR OR SIZES BUT HES GOT A LOOOOONG LIST SO IM ASSUMING LOTS OF PAIRS PER SIZE

Every time i follow a thread its bad luck for me.. So any friends i made on here see this if you can hmu with the adidas time id appreciate it:smile:
I don't think adidas announced the release time yet, unless I missed something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom