ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I uninstalled the app then installed it again, how do i sign in with my old account? Keeps making me make a new one. Da fuhh

Thats what happened to me...its acting stupid

Used a new email

Last edited:
I uninstalled the app then installed it again, how do i sign in with my old account? Keeps making me make a new one. Da fuhh
specifically said it in the app that if you delete the app and reinstall, you'll have to create a new account with a new email. There is no "logging back on"

Smh who brings a baby to **** like this.
roll.gif

Word. Deleted app and  installed. Tried making new account but that's a no-go. 
mean.gif

So even though the app said if you delete you wont be able to make a new account, you all went ahead and did it anyway? SMH.

You gotta use a new email. Read that in the FAQs

specifically said it in the app that if you delete the app and reinstall, you'll have to create a new account with a new email. There is no "logging back on"

Thats what happened to me...its acting stupid

Used a new email

I guess I should read the FAQ's :lol:

Just made another account with a new email

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom