ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Addidas is way better than nike on releases , you see how many people eating , all the bots would of ate everything on footsites and nike.com

Taking my saved money and treating my wife and son out to a kick *** lunch.
(I would of done it either way anyways)

After I fail on ADC

Man I'm just going to accept taking the L. Not upset about it. Hard to be with all thats gone on in the world in the past 24hrs. I had plenty of chances to cop, just didn't get lucky. Would have sucked if I fell asleep and missed all the drops. Now I look forward to Auqa8s/Hologram Foams/PushaT 
Who cares what happened in Paris/the world, we still took an L on this release, which sucks regardless... 

This just doesn't make ssense...
Accept that this is the End. You must ask yourself y y y did your friends, Mr Porter and Barney, did not give you a helping hand when we all knew this release was farfetched

ahh **** i need to log off

Man I'm just going to accept taking the L. Not upset about it. Hard to be with all thats gone on in the world in the past 24hrs. I had plenty of chances to cop, just didn't get lucky. Would have sucked if I fell asleep and missed all the drops. Now I look forward to Auqa8s/Hologram Foams/PushaT 
Who cares what happened in Paris/the world, we still took an L on this release, which sucks regardless... 

Just waiting for Adidas/Y-3 drop.....

You guys are crazy for being up all night, I just recently woke up.

sick.gif
mean.gif

Just woke up from the 5am festivities. 

Please tell me there's more Ls to go around? somebody pass the plate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom