ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have only been able to get the product page to load on maybe 5 sites all morning. I tried every single site on the list. Two in my Barneys cart were jacked because I couldn't check out due to the server crashing repeatedly.

I hope everyone on this site (including the lurkers and others than signed up in the past 72 hrs) stop shopping at any and all of the boutiques that backdoored all their pairs. Don't support unethical businesses any more.

just one eye was a joke 
laugh.gif

After taking more L's than the sixers earlier, I'm back. Can someone hit me with the link that had all the times and links for the yeezy release? Forgot which page it was on and I exited it out.

The PB drop was so much less... Stressful. Barneys seem to be flourishing in store with Men's and Women's pairs. SF location has about 250 pairs. Calmly lost hope after I got stuck on..

View media item 1787376
******* end. Lol.

Last edited:
Best bet has always been ADC/Y-3.  Been trying for hours on end already,  might as well ride it out til it's confirmed OOS

I was down at EB today. Resellers had a car with no joke 60-70 pairs. They went down to Barney's purchased at resale prices. 

Then at around 7 AM, Barneys went FCFS and they grabbed another 30 plus. 

I have only been able to get the product page to load on maybe 5 sites all morning. I tried every single site on the list. Two in my Barneys cart were jacked because I couldn't check out due to the server crashing repeatedly.

I hope everyone on this site (including the lurkers and others than signed up in the past 72 hrs) stop shopping at any and all of the boutiques that backdoored all their pairs. Don't support unethical businesses any more.

Lol nobody is going to do that-if another pair of Yeezys releases at these stoes again everyone (including yourself) is going to try at these sites again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom