ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
was on barneys and SNS when they dropped, not even able to add either to cart.... everything beat.  This release was easily the worst.. Adidas really dropped the ball on this one.  Unless they plan on just releasing a ton of pairs on ADC

Wait Goldwalf is a fake site
laugh.gif

damn

Has anyone recieved 2 PB from ssense on the same account or is a pair going to get cancelled?

Did anyone get through Just One Eye? Haven't been able to load their site since around 9:30 and it's still jacked up. I assume they're done, just curious if anyone made it through.

LOL sold out message now on ADC
[table][tr][td][table][tr][td][table][tr][td]Yeezy Season 1 Collection[/td][/tr][tr][td]Discover now[/td][/tr][tr][td]the new sneakers[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td]
hd.jpg
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
look.jpg
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
copy_soldout.jpg

[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table]

I've been reading Y33 has been sold out and I've seen the site myself and tried adding but would say my bag was empty by checkout. But does anybody have confirmation email so everyone here can be clear about Y3 and to be sure it is even really sold out? We've seen the screenshots of the page but not an actual checkout or confirmation screen unless I've missed it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom