ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought a size 5 but I can't even wear it. Should I return it? I don't think anyone want to cop a size 5. 

Last edited:

How do I cancel from Goldwharf.
roll.gif

If anyone selling a 8.5 or 9 US...willing to pay the dredded Canadian Dollar/US Conversion Rate to get a pair lol

Calling it now, there's going to be some smug kid in a picture this week sitting on a throne made of 350 Moonrock boxes.

I hate to admit it, but i too also ordered from Goldenwharf and now i am trying to cancel it with them, but they are not responding to me. 

I think I will just need to take the L on this. When someone posted the link, I moved fast without navigating the rest of their products. 

when u waste half the day in bed on ur laptop and haven't showered, brushed teeth, eaten, and have crust in ur eyes.
ready this made me feel so sad. Knowing that nothing will change made me feel worse
I'm so hungry 

Hopefully adidas learns to never get them to botiques again. Everysite was the same. The one I even carted on wouldn't let me check out

I thought there couldn't have been anybody worse than the bunch of monkeys that work at Nike but boi was I sure proven wrong

I hate to admit it, but i too also ordered from Goldenwharf and now i am trying to cancel it with them, but they are not responding to me. 

I think I will just need to take the L on this. When someone posted the link, I moved fast without navigating the rest of their products. 
I thought people posted real links I got scammed on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom