ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
You got it completely backwards. TD's are by far my favorite with moonrocks in a close second. Im always getting compliments from people who've never heard of the Yeezy boost. The pirate blacks just don't stand out enough.
Not about standing out. The subtlety of the PBs/MRs are why some people like them more, IMO - more classic/simple and less likely to go out of style. TDs are louder.

Didn't manage to cop this time, but have deadstock 10.5 PB i'm looking to trade for some moonrocks, unfortunately im looking for a 9.5 in moonrocks, so I might have to sell and rebuy, ugh.

Definitely felt like I didn't even get close to copping this time :\, feel like in-store was the way to go.

Just read through adidas originals @ replies... man, people are PISSED!

I really wonder what happened or is happening...so weird.

Premium Sneaks @premiumsneaks
This YEEZY 350 release is going to be like no other!! Huge SURPRISE ahead for everyone trying to cop!

Not about standing out. The subtlety of the PBs/MRs are why some people like them more, IMO - more classic/simple and less likely to go out of style. TDs are louder.

Honestly the PB's look like work shoes and personally never rock our black shoes unless they're dress shoes. Black sneakers scream work shoes. Also haven't been able to see the Moonrocks in person so I can't comment about those. I honestly think the white sole is more of a classic shoe. It doesn't necessarily stand out in a negative such as a teal, red, or bright vibrant color. Although everyone is entitled to their own opinion..

You got it completely backwards. TD's are by far my favorite with moonrocks in a close second. Im always getting compliments from people who've never heard of the Yeezy boost. The pirate blacks just don't stand out enough.

Yeah, it's all personal preference of course. I like the sleek/subtle monochrome look that the PB and MR have. TD look similar to cement print and are a little to loud for my taste.

Its Bs. I'm confident they haven't released on adc. If so, where are all the confirmation emails at? Where? Adidas should have had way more pairs than barney or any other retailer and email confirmations would sure be popping up. I'm in denial right can't believe I wasted a whole day on nothing and no tweets on their part

finally got a chance to sit down and recap my day...

was able to reserve a pair at barneys beverly hills. got there at around 7 and was #282 in line. received wristband at around 8:30, and had around 1.5 hours to kill before the store opened up at 10. once i got back in line at 9:30 for the store opening, didn't actually get inside the store until 12. i was afraid they'd be out of my size but luckily they still had my 9.5. there were guys outside the store offering up $750 to anyone who walked out with their pair. congrats to those who got a pair. from the looks of it, the online releases were impossible.

Its Bs. I'm confident they haven't released on adc. If so, where are all the confirmation emails at? Where? Adidas should have had way more pairs than barney or any other retailer and email confirmations would sure be popping up. I'm in denial right can't believe I wasted a whole day on nothing and no tweets on their part

I agree. Ain't **** set in stone till 11:59

Yep...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom