ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Judging by the reactions in this thread a great lot of pairs were picked up by resellers. Also, no one really knows who got all those backdoored pairs from Y3. Those also probably went to people who got multiple pairs. So that's why there is a very high demand for these and relatively few people being able to fulfil this demand, keeping the price high.
this what I think what keeps demand high all those people with 7-60 pairs. 

Judging by the reactions in this thread a great lot of pairs were picked up by resellers. Also, no one really knows who got all those backdoored pairs from Y3. Those also probably went to people who got multiple pairs. So that's why there is a very high demand for these and relatively few people being able to fulfil this demand, keeping the price high.
thats the problem with a release like this . the more widely available they are , we'd still be in the same boat . lots of people out for the resell and then theres always the guy that needs to take a pic on ig with 6 pair for no reason other than to show you that they could get their hands on that many . you can't blame em tho , a lot of these guys make their money back on one shoe . you say a guy buys 5 pair , thats a grand before taxes . he sells one pair at a grad , he got all of his money back . he's able to sell the next pair and profit 4 grand fairly quick .

a lot of these resellers , however , with like 10-15 feedback ratings and selling for over a grand with bad pics and no receipts will end up selling for a real low ball number after fees start to catch up and reality sets in . id expect a surge of prices around 650-850 once everyones pairs come in and then level out at around 1200 when the smoke clears and the big resellers with lasting power hold out

Anyone order from cotton club or did they site crash and actually never release?
The 1st release gave pretty much everyone cancelled orders since they were up for like 5 minutes for stock they didn't have then they re-released and I haven't heard anything about any orders.

I'm hyped man... I thought Offspring was gonna cancel my order but this morning Offspring dispatched my sneakers... Dude who posted that link is the man thanks...

The 1st release gave pretty much everyone cancelled orders since they were up for like 5 minutes for stock they didn't have then they re-released and I haven't heard anything about any orders.
Got one in on the re release.  Hope its good 
sick.gif

thats the problem with a release like this . the more widely available they are , we'd still be in the same boat . lots of people out for the resell and then theres always the guy that needs to take a pic on ig with 6 pair for no reason other than to show you that they could get their hands on that many . you can't blame em tho , a lot of these guys make their money back on one shoe . you say a guy buys 5 pair , thats a grand before taxes . he sells one pair at a grad , he got all of his money back . he's able to sell the next pair and profit 4 grand fairly quick .
I agree, and I'm glad that I usually like a "different" kind of shoe. I've never paid resell but I sure as hell wouldn't pay the prices asked for these. Like many overhyped Nike/Jordan releases, these are not even that limited, with five-digit production numbers, but they appeal to many different people as opposed to just sneaker nerds.

I liked the way this cw looked and I'll probably try to get the black 750s because that model looks nice. But I'm still amazed at how crazy people get over this kind of shoe just because there's hype.

Man, these boutiques had a lot of pairs. Barneys must have had 1000-2000 pairs per location; SSENSE and other smaller shops probably had around 500-1000. If I had to guess: they made around 10,000-15,000 pairs, which only went to a small number of retailers carrying Season 1.

Man, these boutiques had a lot of pairs. Barneys must have had 1000-2000 pairs per location; SSENSE and other smaller shops probably had around 500-1000. If I had to guess: they made around 10,000-15,000 pairs, which only went to a small number of retailers carrying Season 1.
That's exactly how it was, only the retailers carrying Season 1 got the release.. Fair enough, now they will be sitting on the rest of their Season 1 stock.

Tried on the Coach Jacket and a few other pieces and I´ll take a Veilance or Acronym any day. No where near worth the price. 

I'm still trying to figure out what went wrong with that barneys release on my end. Every time i clicked a size I was redirected to these :stoneface:

Anyone else have that issue?

Last edited:
Thread grew nearly 15+ pages from 3AM till now 
sick.gif

Y'all are some savages begging for a link 
mean.gif
 and @Chomas  you should have never even said anything, bunch of haters on here gonna whistleblow, understand you were trying to help but not everyone understands how to do it, and if you don't have the full knowledge on how to do it to yourself don't post anything

By the way orders were checked out on END , I can confirm that

Last edited:
Stayed up 24 hours struck out of every site. Waited on adidas to do a big drop like they did pirates and nothing. 

I would have to say this was the worst handled release. 

After the PB release, people were praising adidas and how they handled the release (myself included), but now, its like they just said screw it.

FYI, if you don't know how to do it, don't bother. You really have to know what to do and no one can teach you.

Take my advice and don't waste your time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom