ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ohh.. Anyone else from ssense that hasnt got their shipments going out yet?

And for people that hasnt gotten their shipping confirmation on end.. THEY STATED, that all orders will be fulfilled. they cant go through all of these in one day lol

My order still says "Received", but when I called she said it was canceled. So if you want to count that.

They shipping is great. Came with thank you note and pretty cool wrapping. What exactly would you like photos of?
Take a pic of you sending out that pair to me for christmas 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Pretty sure I can guess what happened with Y-3.  I am guessing that all pairs got backdoored on Thursday or Friday or earlier, and got shipped out before anyone caught it.  I am betting someone at Adidas is in trouble over this, and it didn't get caught because they are such a large company.  I bet some people cooked like 50-100 pairs.  Hurts my heart fellas.

Last edited:

Pretty sure I can guess what happened with Y-3.  I am guessing that all pairs got backdoored on Thursday or Friday or earlier, and got shipped out before anyone caught it.  I am betting someone at Adidas is in trouble over this, and it didn't get caught because they are such a large company.  I bet some people cooks like 50 pairs.  Hurts my heart fellas.
but how the f did they find the link, inside job or? how can a backdoor go unnoticed?

the whole experience lol. those of us that struck out need to live vicariously through you
Lol, I got you 

Here a pic of all the stuff

Welcome letter, thank you letter, little ribbon around the box, black paper around the box and than a shipping box over all of it. A+ service

and the goods

Take a pic of you sending out that pair to me  from christmas 
smokin.gif

Grizz I know you cooked 
nerd.gif

Last edited:

but how the f did they find the link, inside job or? how can a backdoor go unnoticed?
I don't know but its clear people knew about it.  Inside job?  No idea but it stinks to high heaven.  Something went wrong thats for sure.  They don't drop like they did with the PBs and then be instantly sold out this release with NO ONE posting shipping confirmations.  Haven't seen one legit y-3 shipping confirmation, just order confirmations.  So whoever the group is that did it is smart because they are being quiet.  It just doesn't add up.

I don't know but its clear people knew about it.  Inside job?  No idea but it stinks to high heaven.  Something went wrong thats for sure.  They don't drop like they did with the PBs and then be instantly sold out this release with NO ONE posting shipping confirmations.  Haven't seen one legit y-3 shipping confirmation, just order confirmations.  So whoever the group is that did it is smart because they are being quiet.  It just doesn't add up.
:smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom