ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I traded a pair of my turtledoves for some 750s today plus got a pair of gum KDs and a pair of nice bullhead denim. I still miss my turtledoves even though I have 2 other pairs and got an amazing deal.

I traded a pair of my turtledoves for some 750s today plus got a pair of gum KDs and a pair of nice bullhead denim. I still miss my turtledoves even though I have 2 other pairs and got an amazing deal.
wtf thats ridiculous

turtledoves are like 1k

750s are 2-3k

you sure they're real?

what idiot did that trade???

wtf thats ridiculous

turtledoves are like 1k

750s are 2-3k

you sure they're real?
positively. they are dyed black but my local consignment shop had the pair at one time and when I brought em in for a legit check them immediately recognized them. They look sick blacked out tbh.

god damn it man, said this before but all you guys cooked and im the idiot that closed my okini tab cause i thought there was no USA option to ship to. so much salt 
mean.gif
 everytime i see moonrocks i get flashbacks :frown:

Here is an on feet. SO DOPE!! I got the 350s for 380 so with the KDs and the denim on top I came up hard. 100% Legit. Suede could use a minor touchup but the soles are barely worn at all just a tiny bit dirty.

Bullhead denim is pretty good quality for the price. Like them more than my balmain h&m bikers

I was suprised by the quality and fit of the Bullhead denim too. They fit like they were tailored for me so I definitely lucked out and need to invest in a couple different pairs. Bottoms are barely worn. I wanted a pair of 750s for ages now. Never thought I would get my foot in the door for basically less than retail.

Last edited:
I was suprised by the quality and fit of the Bullhead denim too. They fit like they were tailored for me so I definitely lucked out and need to invest in a couple different pairs. Bottoms are barely worn. I wanted a pair of 750s for ages now. Never thought I would get my foot in the door for basically less than retail.

View media item 1790671
Helps that I get my denim for free lmaooo. Can usually get 2 pairs for free every month

god damn it man, said this before but all you guys cooked and im the idiot that closed my okini tab cause i thought there was no USA option to ship to. so much salt 
mean.gif
 everytime i see moonrocks i get flashbacks :frown:
doesnt mean you gonna cook fam

I tried and Its a b@#$ to check out.. hope this make you feel better

oh and I'm still YZless

doesnt mean you gonna cook fam

I tried and Its a b@#$ to check out.. hope this make you feel better

oh and I'm still YZless
true. hopefully that was the case. i would've got some closure if i couldn't get through atleast but at this point i'll never know, one day we'll get blessed, yzyless here too. repped 
happy.gif

where else to cop legit pairs from?
Put up a WTB thread in the buy sell forum. Try Grailed or Reddit. Put WTB in your signature. I wouldn't pay FC prices. Also their just shoes don't blow your entire savings account on them, that is the wrong move.

Put up a WTB thread in the buy sell forum. Try Grailed or Reddit. Put WTB in your signature. I wouldn't pay FC prices. Also their just shoes don't blow your entire savings account on them, that is the wrong move.

Any other tips to buy legit 350s? Been looking everywhere for size 8 TD's but everything ive seen is $1.2k+

Wish i could find for 800 maybe :frown:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom