ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
they fit the same. I have all 3 pairs. If anyone feel a difference, it should not be "1 full size", otherwise your foot has been playing mind tricks on you. 

idk about everyone else but i sold my second pair for 1,400 
sick.gif
smokin.gif

yup lol. they wild with all the full size up nonsense 
yeah people will have that confirmation bias, I had people tell me that a size 9 women's is a 7.5 in men's for these and that since they fit half a size smaller, it's a size 7. And they swear by this just because it's a "women's" pair. I'm like bruh, size 9 women's is a size 8 in men's. it even says size 8 men's on the box. Not to mention, 350 boosts actually fits slightly big rather than half a size small. Thats why general consensus is to go TTS or half a size down. 

Let me ask yall this, are you guys saying that it fits smaller because it's colder out now and you're unconsciously wearing thicker socks and not realize thats the culprit? 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Well technically in the winter your feet swell less in the summer is when you'll feel the change in any shoes fit . Unless you got layers of socks on of course . Which I would never recommend. Unless you're out in freezing temperatures

Yall gotta chill with all this bogus sizing talk :lol:

The only 350 that should be "off" in sizing is the TD due to the absence of half sizes. Naturally, all 3 ARE the same shoe and will fit the same. PB and MR should be identical in sizing..

Can we please chill?

+1

I hate the sizing of TDs w/o half sizes. That's BS by Adidas. I already copped a sz 10 and 11 for resale. 10 = tad snug. 11 = dinner for 2. Luckily I was able to move them both for a small profit. That said, my 10.5 PBs fit like a dream. I'm a natural 10.5 in J's, air max, flyknits, etc. Will be on the hunt for MRs for the GRAPE.

+1

I hate the sizing of TDs w/o half sizes. That's BS by Adidas. I already copped a sz 10 and 11 for resale. 10 = tad snug. 11 = dinner for 2. Luckily I was able to move them both for a small profit. That said, my 10.5 PBs fit like a dream. I'm a natural 10.5 in J's, air max, flyknits, etc. Will be on the hunt for MRs for the GRAPE.
dont the yeezy boost fit a half size larger?

Looks like we're in this together for the long haul! At this rate I wouldn't be surprised if we don't get them until Thanksgiving...keep me posted on package movement.
Just checked and the package now says in transit and is getting delivered on the 20th! You should be good as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom