ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

END will make good for the cancellation tho.... tell them you want your next pair held, if they haven't offered already.

last time they canceled an order of mine I was able to have the Burgers held... one of the employees sent me a link and I was able to checkout before they posted them to the public.
really?

so workers have links early too?

another palm to Grease!

END will make good for the cancellation tho.... tell them you want your next pair held, if they haven't offered already.

last time they canceled an order of mine I was able to have the Burgers held... one of the employees sent me a link and I was able to checkout before they posted them to the public.
I told some others about this , but if you tried to score with the bd they might not have it 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
I been very against bots but I honestly don't see another way of copping any yeezy boost release online without one. (except the 950 but who wants duck boots for 500) I just like the primeknit boost combination in a moc type shoe.

I been very against bots but I honestly don't see another way of copping any yeezy boost release online without one. (except the 950 but who wants duck boots for 500) I just like the primeknit boost combination in a moc type shoe.

No bots or help from anyone

I was successful

Last edited:
You're Welcome *Kobe Voice
thanks to this dude right here

Windycitysole sent me the shipping confirmation on my 12.5, finally they getting out to me now. I paid 650 before windycity raised their prices to 1000. All thanks to jamesisag for posting that link up days ago.

Thanks man, really appreciate it

never used one, got every 350 so far

that's not true. I've never used bots and I've been pretty successful with all releases.

What am I doing wrong ? every release has been an L

I stay up all night on Friday and all day Saturday.. Take a quick nap Sat. afternoon and try and glue myself to twitter and NT for the next day or two after.

It's pretty unappealing and annoying but it is what it is I guess.

Yup 750's were on ADC after the initial Feb 14 (All Star Weekend) release. Those who were here know about that infamous "OUT TRAINING" message 
laugh.gif

Also, 750's were released in a few boutique shops, for example, Packers Shoes in NJ got the 750 boosts and they weren't part of the Confirmed app in NYC. Additionally, 750's were stocked on yeezysupply. 
ahhhh, thanks for the clarification..

Hopefully more retailers this time around..

Yup 750's were on ADC after the initial Feb 14 (All Star Weekend) release. Those who were here know about that infamous "OUT TRAINING" message 
laugh.gif

Also, 750's were released in a few boutique shops, for example, Packers Shoes in NJ got the 750 boosts and they weren't part of the Confirmed app in NYC. Additionally, 750's were stocked on yeezysupply. 
I hated that f*****g message lmao!!!!!

I was one click away and boom "We're out training"!!!!!!! WTF!!!!! LMDAO

Memories bro

I stay up all night on Friday and all day Saturday.. Take a quick nap Sat. afternoon and try and glue myself to twitter and NT for the next day or two after.

It's pretty unappealing and annoying but it is what it is I guess.
This is the formula plus the quick check out, gotta be familiar with each site every second counts.

I took an L but am wiser for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom