ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah they just wait listed me for a random size 
laugh.gif

she explained they opened up another list for people...this is after the people that had open tickets w/responses ordered their pairs

she was very nice about it too and said she was hoping there's was more leftover 
laugh.gif
...american stores would just be like "nah u washed bye felecia"

Last edited:

she explained they opened up another list for people...this is after the people that had open tickets w/responses ordered their pairs

she was very nice about it too and said she was hoping there's was more leftover 
laugh.gif
...american stores would just be like "nah u washed bye felecia"
how many damn pairs did they have 
laugh.gif

SSENSE has women's sizes available for phone order. Just purchased a size 5 UK, 6.5 US.

Dis you get a confirmation email though? She told me my order got through but never recieved an email should i be worried or just chill and wait

Last edited:
Lol I told them I received the email but i had deleted it because It was in my junk mail and told them that the name wasnt under my real name but it was for my girlfriend and they told me all they had left was for a size 7 and I told them I requested a 6.5 and after talking for 2 more minutes I purchased that pair. Copped the last pair on hold for someone apparently

alright, who people calling in trying to cop MRs still haha. all last ditch efforts that people seem to be having success at.

Lol I told them I received the email but i had deleted it because It was in my junk mail and told them that the name wasnt under my real name but it was for my girlfriend and they told me all they had left was for a size 7 and I told them I requested a 6.5 and after talking for 2 more minutes I purchased that pair. Copped the last pair on hold for someone apparently
cool

order from SNS in hand

shoes are 
smokin.gif

really fast shipping for $10... makes me wonder why I dont order from them more often....10/10 will buy from again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom