ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
All these leftovers is proof that the game is never over

vince-carter-says-its-over-o.gif

Last edited:
Seems like Yzy szn went in for an extra week

COGRATS on the JP

For us normal people looking for one it is over. All the people copping have some type of advantage.
Agreed! Living in the sticks of NH doesn't make it easy to cop shoes these days. Unfortunately it's online or bust for every single shoe release. Sucks 

It seems like to me at least, you can't just passively want the shoe, you'll end up passively preparing, thus not eating.

Set the goal of copping and prepare well in advance. Whether it be browser tools, time or $. Make it a team effort with irl friends. If you eat and your friend doesn't get a plate make sure he does. Thats why these circles exist, not everyone will bat 100%. Restock SZN is hard  though, because restocks happened during the week and people have lives.

For us normal people looking for one it is over. All the people copping have some type of advantage.
He's right. Everyone placing these orders does have an advantage... every single one of the people still stroking their egos by posting how they just bought a pair but has no intention of saying how, has a bot or something working behind the scenes. It's just the way it works now.

I'm never gonna give up on these MR's! I just hope i have the right page monitors going lol. Not even sure if the page monitors will help me cop but I gotta try. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom