ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
how long till they end up next to the HBA stuff at  BNY Warehouse tho ? ? 
nerd.gif

Holy crap Hoody u ate
nthat.gif

Out of these 10 pairs, half are not being sold though. Sz9 goes to my bro. 9.5 for myself. 4.5 to my sister in law, and the 5 for my girl. I try not to think about the money with those bae sizes but damn lol. Turned down 2k cash off for that size 5 turtle dove today.

Body type is fine, let that man be.
ohwell.gif

Lets get back to this ...
Or are you just trolling for some attention on a Sunday?
my monitor for mytheresa's keeps going off and it usually means their updating the page but i could be wrong . i need another pair though 

BEFORE IT SAID SOLD OUT NOW IT SAYS ADD TO BAG SO IDK IT DOESNT LET ME SELECT SIZES 

Last edited:
the site itself is just updating man. 

u said sizes loading though so are u actually monitoring stock level?

Yall do realize that when these pages update and the PM alerts, it could be anything on the page, unless you "pick"

They could be updating the site in general and absolutely nothing to do with restocking. :smh:

Edit: I think I realize that he's not monitoring stock, but just wanted to say "sizes loading" :lol:

Last edited:
Copped off a barney's restock- I had a pair in my cart from the original drop, and the checkout button had been blocked since then, but this morning it wasn't. Checked it out and got shipping confirmation already.

Copped off a barney's restock- I had a pair in my cart from the original drop, and the checkout button had been blocked since then, but this morning it wasn't. Checked it out and got shipping confirmation already.

Nice! Congrats!

SupNT 4 life 

no matter how comfortable they are still hideous. I know they sell very well tho so my opinion doesn't matter. I made some money from Simon Cowell selling ultra boost.
pimp.gif
That's interesting though... people come at the Ultra Boost and call them ugly (they look like respectable trainers to me), but they at least have mad comfort on their side. On the other hand the Yeezy 350's jive look like elf shoes, and are less comfortable than the Ultra Boost; but people are willing to sell their souls to the devil for them.

That's interesting though... people come at the Ultra Boost and call them ugly (they look like respectable trainers to me), but they at least have mad comfort on their side. On the other hand the Yeezy 350's jive look like elf shoes, and are less comfortable than the Ultra Boost; but people are willing to sell their souls to the devil for them.
elf shoe?

I took it as that colorway/particular pair was ugly. Not the whole shoe in general.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom