ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
roll.gif

It's hard to trust people saying manual is an completely efficient to cop 750s compared to what we're up against. And when I say manual I mean no backdoor links either. For the 750s most of the stores that had the 350s are going to raffle anyways.. So the online shot is slimmer for ppl out the confirmed zones. Unless footsites get em. Sometimes I feel like ppl tryin sell false hope and when release date happens, they gonna be like "cooked... Insert smokey face*
Yeezy thread=Flex/gif thread #Salty

if you sitting with more than two pairs and part of your manual process was the use of backdoor links, state so. Because without such means, unless you got lucky on a restock you stood very little chance. There are many many more people who tried manual starving while I see a couple folks here and there with multiples talking bout "you don't need a bot, you don't need early links" lmao 

if you sitting with more than two pairs and part of your manual process was the use of backdoor links, state so. Because without such means, unless you got lucky on a restock you stood very little chance. There are many many more people who tried manual starving while I see a couple folks here and there with multiples talking bout "you don't need a bot, you don't need early links" lmao 
I'm sayin bro

What's everyones opinion on Bots to get yeezy's? Is it worth it? 
This will

^^^^^^This^^^^

His Job is to Line up and Fade
My  thing is, people don't  have to listen to what he says.   But people do and they believe it like its the best info out there.  Then they get mad when he's wrong.  

It's hard to trust people saying manual is an completely efficient to cop 750s compared to what we're up against. And when I say manual I mean no backdoor links either. For the 750s most of the stores that had the 350s are going to raffle anyways.. So the online shot is slimmer for ppl out the confirmed zones. Unless footsites get em. Sometimes I feel like ppl tryin sell false hope and when release date happens, they gonna be like "cooked... Insert smokey face*
Yeezy thread=Flex/gif thread #Salty

This

I knew it, busting out the 350s for a special occasion. Congrats man! My son's bday is in Feb as well he'll be 7.
Awesome man, thanks I appreciate it. The 350's are so awesome, between these and the Ultra Boosts I don't know if I ever wanna wear J's again lol. Of course I gotta keep some of the classics.

Anyone know where i can get a size 11 Pirate Black Yeezy 350 for a decent price online??? Trying to be under $1000 for a Xmas gift

Last edited:
Your wife should be the one wearing 350s with all the discomfort she has with pregnancy
laugh.gif
but congrats
She wont listen to me, I told her to get some Ultra Boosts, but she likes the stupid wedge things. Maybe one day she'll listen. 

I would get her size (5) but it's like $100,000 , F that. She doesn't really have much discomfort she still works out and everything. 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom