ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just saw an ATC service for $400. Thought that price was crazy at first, but now, I don't even know anymore... 
mean.gif

Just saw an ATC service for $400. Thought that price was crazy at first, but now, I don't even know anymore... 
mean.gif
that's why i keep trying to find size info.... MR was terrible for me. Hey if you hit you get the shoes if you don't you get a refund.... supposedly there are tiny amounts of 750s but then you hear that each shoe has more #s than the previous. who knows its going to be disgusting whatever way you look at it. 

get my MR tom.  Picked up a 7.5  for a good price  hope  it fits, I wear  8  on  anything Nike 

Mrz82. Do u mind sending me pm how much did u pay for your 7.5 MR. Planning to get one too. How's the fit? I am wearing size 8 too in Js but 7.5 in tubular x. Thanks!

Getting these babies for straight resell. Just like the first 750s. No shame whatsoever. People buying my adidas for 2k.

Getting these babies for straight resell. Just like the first 750s. No shame whatsoever. People buying my adidas for 2k.
I've said it before  but I need to see the 750's in person to decide if im going to like them.. Right now i'm not feeling them.  I am going to cop  still  I'm just on the fence. 

btw how comfortable are they?

I've said it before  but I need to see the 750's in person to decide if im going to like them.. Right now i'm not feeling them.  I am going to cop  still  I'm just on the fence. 

Dont own any 750s, but regardless if I land these they are going straight to my feet

Never tried them on, the shaft on them ws way too skinny to fit my foot in since I went with the whole size down thing. Got them for retail and resold for over 2k. They were nicer than I had ever expected in person, VERY sturdy. Here's my favorite pic I took of it.View media item 1817732

Last edited:
Never tried them on, the shaft on them ws way too skinny to fit my foot in since I went with the whole size down thing. Got them for retail and resold for over 2k.
I'm going to try to cop 2  one to keep one to sell or    help my friend out...

So... You don't like them at all but youre still going to buy them?

How much of an advantage is there with getting a bot? This is in regards to the black 750 drop. 

How much of an advantage is there with getting a bot? This is in regards to the black 750 drop. 
you've asked this and this has been answered many times. Even bots fail. Theres barely an advantage of bots for yeezy boost releases. 

So an ethernet connection and upgraded internet speed will be the best bet? 

Too many variables to consider.

The Game is messed up at its current state. Bots all over the place. Humans vs. Humans. Humans vs. Bots, and Bots vs. Bots.

With that being said, internet speed, computer speed, reaction time (team manual), and proximity to the server (web store) you are purchasing from all matter.

Most (99%) ATC services refund your money 100% if they fail to purchase/secure your shoe. I am considering $399 myself, seems a little steep but definitely a great deal considering how much these will cost to buy from a reseller.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom