ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe they only do size swaps for locals only. I couldn't do the .5 down. I felt like I was gonna rip through the prime knit. 10.5 works perfect for me and don't mind the .5 up to 11 which my TD's are.

^^
wow I didnt know about 0.5 swapping being more difficult.
Too bad. Guess I Will have to sell them then hahah

yeah, after a while of not finding a half size swap, that person might say screw it and make the .5 difference work. My girl is about to say F it, and wear thin socks with this 4.5 than wait for a size swap of a 5. 

I know solesupremacy does size swaps, but do they do it only for the locals? 

Locals only for now.

I'm more than willing to help anyone size swapping with Sole as middleman, granted I live about 45-50mins away from them but can make the trip for any #NT :nerd:

Locals only for now.

I'm more than willing to help anyone size swapping with Sole as middleman, granted I live about 45-50mins away from them but can make the trip for any #NT
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

need pics of box tag, inside tag, and close up of top 2 boost windows
nah he's asking for a price check, not legit check. I think mikeyman has gotten enough of yeezy boosts to tell the difference between real or fake. IMO, those are beat and should not go for more than $400. 

nah he's asking for a price check, not legit check. I think mikeyman has gotten enough of yeezy boosts to tell the difference between real or fake. IMO, those are beat and should not go for more than $400. 

Yeah, they're legit. Original all from the Adidas restock launch

Can anyone help PC these, size 8 if it matters.
I would ask for detailed pix of the sides of the ribbed sole... thats gonna be clutch.. the material can be cleaned and it looks like its in good cond. HOWEVER, if the sides of the soles are scuffed beyond soap and water, that will def bring down the value significantly

So.. I think I got my ip banned by ssense from refreshing so much during the moon rock release. Anyone have advice on how to get unbanned? Thanks in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom