ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

That laptop has the HEAT ON IT!

oh boy!!!!
eek.gif
 F the Shoes!
pimp.gif

The tans look too golden for me in these newer pics, especially the sole.. can´t deal with a golden sole. Hope they look more subtle in reality

"Limited to one size per pair". YTWW posted a video of a girl with 4 bags and another guy with 6-7 or so bags. Funny thing is, they removed it after 5min or so. Beyond sad. I wish Adidas would actually take care of some of these things and do their due diligence. The whole MR release mess just shows what kind of company Adidas is I guess. 

I hope 90% of that crowd are getting their eyebrows done, otherwise they wasted their time. 

"Limited to one size per pair". YTWW posted a video of a girl with 4 bags and another guy with 6-7 or so bags. Funny thing is, they removed it after 5min or so. Beyond sad. I wish Adidas would actually take care of some of these things and do their due diligence. The whole MR release mess just shows what kind of company Adidas is I guess. 
or more like what kind of company these boutiques are. Distribution to only these boutiques for the MR release has made it more hectic than it should have been. 

Last edited:

I hope 90% of that crowd are getting their eyebrows done, otherwise they wasted their time. 

or more like what kind of company these boutiques are. Distribution to only these boutiques for the MR release has made it more hectic than it should have been. 
Yeah, and that. But that's also up to Adidas if they just wanna supply to whatever random store without checking up on them. 

Plus, I do remember that Adidas once tweeted about how Nike is handling these releases and how they're handling the hype or something along those lines. It doesn't get any worse than how Adidas has been approaching this whatsoever. It's sad, because they have a good thing going here, even tho the quality of the shoes is god awful, but they could nicely disrupt the current market or already did. But the way they are approaching this will just lead to it backfiring eventually I think. Kanye sure as hell doesn't seem to be the kind of person to just stick around and will run after whoever offers him more money anyway. Especially having that kind of success with the Boosts in his sneaker portfolio.

They have a clear sand / brownish touch while the MR is more greyish. As I said it's a pic I shot with an Iphone without any filters and with bad light. But I agree on pics they look like the MR

FML... looks like I'll be in Vegas on the 19th when the triple blacks drop ... oh well.. vegas is my favorite city ever so, i guess its not an FML lol 

Diggin' the Triple Black 750's, they look good on foot. In regards to the Oxford Tans, they look clean but if I had a chance to cop for retail, i'd probably try and trade for TD's.

Doubt tans pictured will ever be worth the same as TDs
You make a valid point. Haha. It'd be worth a try though. I'm not much of a reseller. Either way, if copped for retail; try and trade. If that fails, keep on ice for a bit then unDS them at the right time. Haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom