ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm not sure I understand the relevance of any of those photos aside from the first one.
The first picture was trying to be slick
Second picture was a close up of the phone number to the establishment where the pic was taken
Third was google street view
Last was the distance to go thief
So @trey_steiger was posting pics along his journey to backdoor a boatload of yeezys? Not only pics of phone numbers and rest stops, but also of his google maps route? Doesn't add up to me.

Or were those additional photos added by the guy who outed @trey_steiger on twitter? Seems like a lot of conjecture but if he knows where dude lives I guess I might buy it. Just not sure how the phone number & rest stop pics play into it. The phone number isn't Oneness' number. I don't quite get it.

Either way, it looks like someone backdoored all their yeezys so there's one more L I'm ready to take.

Last edited:
So @trey_steiger was posting pics along his journey to backdoor a boatload of yeezys? Not only pics of phone numbers and rest stops, but also of his google maps route? Doesn't add up to me.

Or were those additional photos added by the guy who outed @trey_steiger on twitter? Seems like a lot of conjecture but if he knows where dude lives I guess I might buy it. Just not sure how the phone number & rest stop pics play into it. The phone number isn't Oneness' number. I don't quite get it.

Either way, it looks like someone backdoored all their yeezys so there's one more L I'm ready to take.

Oneness posted the first pic.
Jeremeylawrence pulled a 007 and got coordinates by a phone number at the top of the first pic.

Also looking at the blurry pics, it seems as though his sizes are from 9-12 with multiples in between. If you were flipping, why wouldn't you just grab all the smallest sizes and largest?

^^ those look much better than the pix posted above .. need to see the boost material 

also just noticed this on my left pair .. not a big deal, but you can see where the boost ends a hair before the heel cap.. 

i dont care, but people will see something like this and call them out for fakes..  

the fakes hav obvious flaws.. this is a manufacturing issue... not a big deal, but even legit pairs have their quirks.. 

be safe amigos 

Last edited:

Oneness posted the first pic.
Jeremeylawrence pulled a 007 and got coordinates by a phone number at the top of the first pic.
AHHHH I totally get it now, didn't notice the phone number at the top of the original pic. Thanks for clearing that up.

Also I think @trey_steiger actually posted the fist pic, no? Would seem weird for Oneness to post a pic of all/most of their yeezys getting backdoored.

And yeah, it does seem weird that he wouldn't grab the smallest & biggest sizes BUT maybe Oneness already backdoored those to someone else...

Doesn't surprise me at all. Nothing new. That sucks for the locals tho.

Dude from Oneness is on here too. :nerd:

Last edited:
Also looking at the blurry pics, it seems as though his sizes are from 9-12 with multiples in between. If you were flipping, why wouldn't you just grab all the smallest sizes and largest?
He's probably donating them to charity................ Lmao

Apparently these are Yeezy 2 samples from the VMA's that showed up at Rif LA today. I know it's not an Adidas YZY but I thought you guys might think it's cool

jesus.. i dont even want to know what they're asking for those
i actually do want to know... anyone ?

jesus.. i dont even want to know what they're asking for those
i actually do want to know... anyone ?
The way the guy is smiling in that picture I would guess a metric F ton. He's probably thinking, "I'm gonna buy me a house"

Images Via shoepalace
Those are looking 
nthat.gif
... Can't wait to take my L

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom