ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
tank, you search so far but racism is right in your avi 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I wonder if Adidas sees all the social media flexing on backdoored 750s.. do they just not care? or nothing they can do about it? Backdoors happen regardless but a little for than a full week early? come on  
mean.gif

So dude blames Latinos for yeezys getting backdoored and I'm the one getting called out for my avi?

Riiiiiiiight.....

Here's a recent pic of me

I'm being dead serious,I only seen 1 black dude,my man racks in soho.all my friends and plug a are larino,and I mot talking shoes.it was a candid statement,not trying be racially insensitive

Last edited:
damn tank, can't believe you took that serious. Obviously we were all trying to share a joke of one of the best comedy show gone too soon. 

damn tank, can't believe you took that serious. Obviously we were all trying to share a joke of one of the best comedy show gone too soon. 
too soon isn't the word man.. so many shows tried to emulate the same type of layout and failed miserably

Oh man, thinking of Bigsby reminds me of another good racism/stereotype joke by Dave. Anyone remember the pixies? I think it was one of the Lost Episodes. 

ahhahha chappelle show was the GOAT.. so many classic skits .. i can't really remember to many bad ones if any

Chappelle's Show had so many amazing race related sketches. Trying to think of a show that's been able to be as poignant & funny about it since it ended and I can't. Nothing comes close.

Last edited:
fwiw: I called adidas Glendale today and the employee said adidas stores wouldn't be receiving 750s. only high-end/consortium shops that received the yeezy season 1 apparel.

Do I need to remind you what you can do with aluminum tubes?......  ALUMINUM 

If you mfers don't believe me, I got some yellow cake right here.. hootie-hooo Head of CIA.

Last edited:
fwiw: I called adidas Glendale today and the employee said adidas stores wouldn't be receiving 750s. only high-end/consortium shops that received the yeezy season 1 apparel.

Did RUVilla receive yeezy season one? They tweeted they're getting 750's. Also, SSense did get season one but is not getting them, so I wouldn't take that information as the golden letter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom